You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Introductions & Goodbye » asasBLACKLIST + TRUTH ABOUT THE SERVER

BLACKLIST + TRUTH ABOUT THE SERVER

amazingty

amazingty

Hey Guys!

I just quickly wanted to write this post for the few NEW people checking out the Forum.

First.

ITS PAY TO WIN
Anyone saying its not it is.

I am really frustrated with the community and how the ''ADMIN'' is taking care of his server i have donated easilly over 200 bucks what does he do with it?

There are NO EVENTS, NO GMS, and SUPER BAD FB PAGE SUPPORT WHERE YOU EVEN GET INSULTED BY THE PAGE OWNER

There are no single fucks given about the serverand i think its really sad to see because it used to be something.

COMMUNITY

The people in Arena are cancerious there are only a very few people who arent complete idiots ( of course thats my personal view of this )

There are people like :

Lyonne - Who advertise other servers like Krona

AlisonRain - Who i am cool with but just perms everyone he meets. xD ( Luv Yu )

and Kaycee - Who has 10 different Pinoy pilots where
1 is as dumb as the other. #ProInsulters

Would i recommend this server?

YES TO A RICH GUY WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT THIS GAME WHO JUST WANTS TO LOSE SOME COIN.

I might get Banned for my future Forum posts, but this is my HONEST opinion and im not saying that the server sucks im just saying it could be improoved if the right poeple would start to give a fuck.

#LetsMakeTheServerGreatAgain

- Phenex

" />

##1 - Posted on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:41 am
View user profile

AllisonRain

AllisonRain

I respect you 100% now. ridicule

##2 - Posted on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:46 pm
View user profile

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

I think you guys have a bit of misconception on what "Pay to win" is.. Most of the items in the Donate shop are obtainable in-game, the end game gears, scrolls, pets etc. The advantage of donating is that you can quickly gear yourself up without the need of farming and grinding else there would be no point in it.

The donations are used to maintain the server, not used to make events and stuff. Well, one thing I agree on is the lack of Event-GMs, there's only 2 GMs when there should be 5.

Most of the stuff you said in the "community" part are empty rants. We do not control the behavior of people in the arena, we can just tell you to be a good boy or be friendly like your momma always tells you but we don't always expect people to comply.. If there's someone who breaks a rule then you can report them. Like, that Lyonne guy. If you do see him purposely advertising then you can take screenshots and report.

I agree to the part ~> "#LetsMakeTheServerGreatAgain"
Before that, though. Let's stop and ask the man in the mirror first and see if he's been that proper role model for the community that you so desire to see.

##3 - Posted on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:22 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum