You are not connected. Please login or register

TO JackSparrowYAY

macrose143

macrose143

TO JackSparrowYAY EmptyPosts : 53
macrose143

You already uttered what is lacking of the game. Its better next time that you put a program notice that explaining the rules of the game. Don't just assume that all the players goes to you forum, cause sometimes they can't log in to the forum. i experienced that myself. You already revealed the big issue of this game. you guys suck.

##1 - Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:21 am
macrose143

macrose143

macrose143

You guys are abusing your power..... You guys are the reason that there is possibility that this flyff will go down.. we are the faithfull players of this flyff and now you just pay us an unfair decision???? you guys are completely suckers...

##2 - Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:25 am
unknown08

unknown08

TO JackSparrowYAY EmptyPosts : 70
unknown08

u should accept what is already happen bro. u can already read the rules on mazey flyff patcher when u start it(its not that long though). well if u try to read it, it won't happen right? the fault is on your part (by not reading the rules) not on admin itself. rules are rules it should be implemented well.

##3 - Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:57 am
macrose143

macrose143

macrose143

For that so, they must not banned permanently the account. They must give a warning banned for 3 days if ever the player do that again so that is the sign to permanently ban the account, not they directly permanent banned the account without any warning. cause not all the players are aware of the notice.

##4 - Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:20 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
TO JackSparrowYAY EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

macrose143 wrote:For that so, they must not banned permanently the account. They must give a warning banned for 3 days if ever the player do that again so that is the sign to permanently ban the account, not they directly permanent banned the account without any warning. cause not all the players are aware of the notice.

You were asking for a notice and now that you've been told that there is a notice you still insist on saying you didn't know. You will not get anywhere with your arguments and that is final so I suggest that you stop before you get yourself in trouble as well.

##5 - Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:51 pm
macrose143

macrose143

macrose143

Wow nice admin you got here, you are showing your true color ha! are you threatening me?????? Don't abuse your power Mr. WhiteNoise. Without us this game are not existing and you will not gain money if we are not here. So , don't threaten us, are you going to banned me too? Go for it, I'm not afraid of that. We will see what will happen?????

##6 - Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
TO JackSparrowYAY EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

macrose143 wrote:Wow nice admin you are here, you are showing your true color ha! are you threatening me?????? Don't abuse your power Mr. WhiteNoise. Without us this game are not existing and you will not gain money if we are not here. So , don't threaten us, are you going to banned me too? Go for it, I'm not afraid of that. We will see what will happen?????

I've already shown a bunch of different colors in my time here so I don't know what's true, but you seem to know stuff.. But the fact that you're continuously breaking forum rules even though you've been told already by Jack still stands. You're asking for second chances but you're consistently showing that you cannot follow simple rules.

P.S: We had a deal that if you leave a message to Mazey and he says yes, then I would too. It's clear already that he said no and you still won't stop.

And You're right, man. This game is up because there are still lots of people playing but I doubt it'll change much if you're gone don't you think? I'm not talking about them you know. Just you.

##7 - Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:25 pm
macrose143

macrose143

macrose143

Wow how nice, I am just expressing my sentiments about what happened and now I am breaking the rules, in the first place, I hadn't violated any rules of your game.????? what rules did I break??? Wow! that's nice, so it means we players doesn't have the permission to express our sentiments here??? is that what you mean???

##8 - Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:13 am
unknown08

unknown08

TO JackSparrowYAY EmptyPosts : 70
unknown08

oh men try checking out everything on this forum so u would not be on trouble I spare a little for you  here it is check if u violated any rules https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5824-updated-rules-of-mazey-flyff

##9 - Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:23 am
macrose143

macrose143

macrose143

Thank you for the link sir. One question, what among the rule did I violated?

##10 - Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:35 am
Tentacion

Tentacion

TO JackSparrowYAY EmptyPosts : 95
Tentacion

The things i see here thats wrong is that you can't accept the punishment and are now attacking/harassing other staffs like WhiteNoise and trying to get unbanned or another punishment,
which probably wont help you fixing your 'problem'.

The other thing is do not double post, use Edit button instead.

##11 - Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:38 am
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxohWQqug1BPg-UIxG967MQ
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
TO JackSparrowYAY EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Daily wrote:3. Double posting is prohibited in all forms, the only exception of it being allowed is in the Market section of the forum. The post will be merged. (Deleted if it has the same content.) Make use of the edit button if you wish to add to your post.

It's basically a rule to prevent unecessary flood or spam, nothing more or less. An advice from me, and also something you generally have to do, is read the game rules and (Terms of Service to be on the safe side) before playing a game, and if you can't find them you can always make a forum post and ask. If you do not agree with the rules, you should not play the game, because if you do play the game it means you agree with them.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:When you launch the game, you agree that you've already read the game rules and it's expected that you've understood them. This also applies to your forum account, you're asked to edit your post instead of creating multiple post to prevent unecessary flood. Next time, maybe know about the food's ingredients instead of claiming that you didn't know it has ingredients you're allergic to Wink

##12 - Posted Mon May 01, 2017 12:54 am
macrose143

macrose143

macrose143

Okay sir! My friend already accepted what happened to him. So, for this time I would like to ask an apology about our ignorance to the rules of your game. Specially, I would like to ask an apology for the argument that i had done with the stuff. Hope you accept my apology more power and God bless always your community.

##13 - Posted Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
TO JackSparrowYAY EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It's okay, you're apology is accepted Wink

Closed

##14 - Posted Mon May 01, 2017 1:16 am
macrose143

macrose143

macrose143

Thank you sir! Good day and take care always!

##15 - Posted Mon May 01, 2017 2:16 am

Sponsored content

TO JackSparrowYAY Empty
Sponsored content

##16 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum