Goodbye. . .

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Goodbye. . . EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

As the title says, I'm quitting the game. I got really serious problems on my work and in real life which I need to focus more attention that is needed. I failed some of my work, and. . oh well. I don't want to sound dramatic and emotional. I'm in deep despair and oppression. I need to get back on track and regroup. Soul-searching. I failed big time on my real life. Not because of the game. Hell, I've enjoyed every minute I spent both in game and at forums. It's just real life problems that needs real life solution that only me could provide. I screw up big time. Well, that's life, I guess. It has it's own twists and turns, ups and downs. It's just so happen that it was all laid down by fate.

I'd like to thank my friends(well i consider you guys friends even though you don't know that we got acquainted already lol). Thanks to Azall(Orphanage ofc), Resort as well. My forum chat mates, I mean exchanging message or spamming one's thread, freedert1, LegionDark. That's basically all. Thanks to the admins and staff too. LostNightmare and flamebj which answered almost every questions I asked when I started here like 6-7 months ago. Mazey ofc for running this awesome server. Thanks to all the staffs and admins too. GMs and Mods.

I don't know if when will I get back, maybe two months or so. But I'm sure I will. I still got my items here. I just hope that the server won't get wiped-out. I'll check forums once in a while. I hope you guys will enjoy playing this game as much as I do or hopefully more than I do. Thanks guys. See you soon.

Shai

##1 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 10:55 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Goodbye. . . EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

awww man, Good Luck In the Real World Smile

##2 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 11:11 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Goodbye. . . EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Same here Good luck Shaider. ^_^

##3 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 11:13 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Goodbye. . . EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Thanks guys. Shai just Shai, please. Drop the "der" Lol. Good luck to both of you. Sir freedert1 and Sir LegionDark!

##4 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 11:24 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Goodbye. . . EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Sad to see a member of Mazey to leave, even if it's for a limited time.

But I do wish you all the best and hope everything sorts out well for you.

Good luck with life, and chin up!

##5 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 11:31 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
Metalkore

Metalkore

Goodbye. . . EmptyPosts : 7
Metalkore

I never knew you man but good luck with your issues. We've all been through a rough patch, hang in there Wink
KAOBANGA!

##6 - Posted Thu May 08, 2014 9:04 am
Azall

Azall

Goodbye. . . EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

Aww sigh

unfortunately i haven't been able to be much online myself lately, hopefully you get ur thinks sorted, and get ur life back to order.

Best of luck, Azall.

##7 - Posted Thu May 08, 2014 11:25 am

Sponsored content

Goodbye. . . Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum