You are not connected. Please login or register

Mini Maps : Necessary or not?

Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Mini Maps : Necessary or not? EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

Just creating this topic to know if it possible to insert mini maps on dungeons , because for me , even with the map under my eyes (https://2img.net/h/i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b503/freedert4/ankoumap2_zps46d6de2c.png)...
I just get lost every freaking time and it's soooooooo annoooooyiiing :/

Really , and dunno if you guys can deal with this , because i simply can't and i just get mad and stop the game , like i just did before making this topic '-'

It's the 5th time already (that i get lost) , why mazey don't have mini maps , is it a specificity of the game or it was just uncessary?

I really hope that is it possible to implement them , because it will be really helpful Smile

##1 - Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:54 am
Null

Null

Mini Maps : Necessary or not? EmptyPosts : 50
Null

It's not necessary in my opinion, there are tons of maps when you google it and there are also guides in the guide section about every single dungeon.

##2 - Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:02 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Mini Maps : Necessary or not? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I think it is necessary. I mean not every player has the liberty to check google or any form of search engines that would provide the mini-map. I think it's the responsibility of the game itself to include mini-maps at dungeon considering the fact that it is, obviously, a part of the game.

##3 - Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:56 pm
oResort

oResort

Mini Maps : Necessary or not? EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

Just look at the maps on google and follow and remember them so you can do it without the map, it's not that hard.

##4 - Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:53 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Mini Maps : Necessary or not? EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

But wouldn't that be better if they were simply implemented , instead of checking google & stuff every time we get lost (i'm talking about me) , i think it will increase the game's confortability.

##5 - Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:30 am
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

Mini Maps : Necessary or not? EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

my first time doing dungeons, i also dont know where to go . i tried google. on couple of times i also cant find it . but after for more than 20 times i remeber it already.just be patient and try to mark some places to remember.

##6 - Posted Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Mini Maps : Necessary or not? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

oResort wrote:Just look at the maps on google and follow and remember them so you can do it without the map, it's not that hard.

Yeah, of course, we can always do that. Honestly, that's what I've done. But it's troublesome. If it can be put in game, then it won't be necessary to browse google. It should be on the game after all.

Kazwell wrote:But wouldn't that be better if they were simply implemented , instead of checking google & stuff every time we get lost (i'm talking about me)  , i think it will increase the game's confortability.

I admit that you are not alone. Up to this day I still don't know the way to the boss with shadow weapons so I give up hunting shadow weapons before.

cerwinamcel wrote:my first time doing dungeons, i also dont know where to go . i tried google. on couple of times i also cant find it . but after for more than 20 times i remeber it already.just be patient and try to mark some places to remember.

Yes. I agree with this too. This happened to me on Ankou dungeon. I memorized the dungeon now. But we have to take into consideration that not all players here have a high memory. And putting the mini-map in the game won't do any harm in the first place.

##7 - Posted Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Mini Maps : Necessary or not? Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum