You are not connected. Please login or register

RM Skill + CTRL + No target

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
RM  Skill + CTRL + No target EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I have witness several times within the Red Meteo area of RMs causing issues with other players. It appears that their AoE Skill is able to PK anyone in the dungeon, which in doing so can free up the Boss Hunters so that one of the other player can sneak up and take the kill of the Dragon.

I have summon my own RM to the scene in order to take some shots of RM's skills in progress of doing PK kills with no target active. This really needs to be taken care of.

##1 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:50 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
RM  Skill + CTRL + No target EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

What AoE skill? I gather it's Merkaba? If yes, or even no, I don't see why it is a problem. I mean red meteo dungeon is a pvp place at the first place. I think this is just a tactic for other players. Which is not bad at all. In fact, i'm kinda in favor of them using RMs to kill players, it means that RM can do it and with a little change, it might be a contender too. This is just making the hunt for red meteo interesting and hard. I think this will have a positive effect. Harder it is, the expensive it will be. Anyone is open to correct me, but I stand by my word here.

##2 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:48 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
RM  Skill + CTRL + No target EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

There is a thin line about it. How would you know if a player is using that skill in trying to clear out everyone else, just have the first move towards getting the target?

##3 - Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:33 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
RM  Skill + CTRL + No target EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Yes, indeed. A very thin and fine line. To answer your question sir, I think when you are in a pvp-zone, anything that a player will do to another is considered a first blood. May it be AOE or not. Especially at the red meteo dungeon, when red meteo spawns, one of the moves you have to make is kill the potential enemy so he/she won't KS red meteo. If you are killing meteo, then suddenly a RM's merkaba is hitting you, I think one of the things you will do is kill the RM first then proceed to red meteo. Just a thought.

##4 - Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

RM  Skill + CTRL + No target Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum