You are not connected. Please login or register

Balance All the Class

Wazzup

Wazzup

Balance All the Class EmptyPosts : 3
Wazzup

I suggest to balance all the job here almost all job i the siege bp,yj,elem,temp  where others? The ranger,psy?blade I suggest decrease the block rate of all classes so ranger can kill them or Rm adoch type can kill also..And the psy are useless here awake adoch type??

Last edited by Wazzup on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:27 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Balance All the Class EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Wazzup wrote:I suggest to balance all the job here almost all job i the siege bp,yj,elem,temp  where others? The ranger,psy? I suggest decrease the block rate of all classes so ranger can kill them or Rm adoch type can kill also..And the psy are useless here awake adoch type??

do u know the damage of an FD crack/slayer if full critical [non -block] land? xD they will 1 hit everything xDD

And about Mentalist, yes the ICD awake doesnt increast your damage, but INT does, damage non-charged in full INT FD is around 450m :v

##2 - Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:30 pm
Wazzup

Wazzup

Balance All the Class EmptyPosts : 3
Wazzup

Yes I know lol! that's why i suggest balance Decrease the blocking rate not remove the block what the use of those char here design??

##3 - Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:02 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Balance All the Class EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Well, I kinda agree about decreasing the block rate. But not to a huge amount. I mean Crackshooter can still land a considerable amount of normal attack. And decreasing the block rate by a huge amount will make Crackshooter kinda OP. I don't know the technicalities, but surely the staff can brainstorm on that aspect. Again, this calls for the Re-balancing team I kinda brought up before.

##4 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:48 pm
Sinatra

Sinatra

Balance All the Class EmptyPosts : 62
Sinatra

Well it's about as balanced as it can get honestly without ruining the roles of the jobs themselves. Actually, you could probably give the blades and cracks a new skill or edit a current one that is decently powerful but not so much that is can 1 shot everyone. Even that wouldn't work out too well.

##5 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:35 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Balance All the Class EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

decreast block rate will mean that blades & cracks [top dps] will 1 hit everyone, so for balance them, their damage must be reduced.... then they will lose their boss hunting farm, since damage will be lowered...
but you're right, we need balance cuz its not funny at all in GS 15 Bps, 1 arca and 5 YJ [actually i join GS too with my menta, mentas are fine in general, just nothing compared with BPs, since in arena every1 is running and jumping, Bps stop runing azal and keep running once again.... kinda hard for non-insta casters to do something, most of my points comes form YJ who use HOP on me, and arcanas who aoe on me [reflec] ]

##6 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:33 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Balance All the Class EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Both Slayers and Crackshooters excel in the new "No Skills" guild siege mode. Try them out!

##7 - Posted Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:41 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Balance All the Class Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum