You are not connected. Please login or register

hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet

cuesta998

cuesta998

hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet  EmptyPosts : 20
cuesta998

my favorite looter pet ever it's the most bigger i think... they said when you have bigger looter pet your immortal?? that's impossible if your not using tab you will very annoying on that i think those people is nab.. okay i teach tab is an auto click button.. its fine.. if you want to make it smaller because of the siege it's very bigger... the most perfect on that make it banned using on siege and arena but don't make it smaller because other flyff have a bigger pet like that and i want it and i like it...

others don't be so selfish
make some new and updated flyff

check other flyff please

i love mazey <3

##1 - Posted Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:49 pm
sinoka56

sinoka56

hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet  EmptyPosts : 35
sinoka56

##2 - Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:03 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet  EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

The looter pet is just SO huge. Although it's fun to see a very big pet like that, imo the size really needs to be changed. From what you said, sure you can tab in siege but as a sieger myself, I find it kinda disturbing. Sometimes it's even really crowded inside the siege arena, what more if like 5 people uses it? Still if you ever don't want it to be changed and as you suggested, ban it in arena and siege, I'm not so sure about that.

##3 - Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:09 am
cuesta998

cuesta998

cuesta998

hmmm i just call it idiot answers... you just two or one or three that don't like the huge pet... because you don't have it your so jealous

just acceft the fact that mazey flyff is updating and moving so far and upgrading...

i love it <3

##4 - Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:46 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Rial

cuesta998 wrote:hmmm i just call it idiot answers... you just two or one or three that don't like the huge pet... because you don't have it your so jealous

just acceft the fact that mazey flyff is updating and moving so far and upgrading...

i love it <3

Sorry but that's not the case. I never said that I didn't like the pet. If you read my post, I even said that it's fun to see a big pet like that. However, I have to think about the cons and how it affects the game. This is in the suggestion section and I am just merely sharing what I think.

##5 - Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:05 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet  EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Cuesta998, you think that you are all that, because you got a Cflyff Pet 2 and etc. These people are not nabs nor idiots, because they do not agree or support your suggestion. BtW, I do have the Cflyff Pet 2, which I will agree with Pinkii and others, to a point that it needs to be re-size. It might look cool in the game, but it does not fit well in certain places in the game. It's size is more of a road block, which you will have hard time in battling monsters that are smaller than the Cflyff Pet 2 pets.

##6 - Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:42 am
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet  EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

cuesta....ur a nab u better shut up ....because u have that kind of pet then u suggested that the pet is fine...its good for the people own that pet and how about dont have that kind of pet...even in siege so huge for me i dont like that kind of pet the balance in siege will be destruct because of that huge pet...it called imbalance sieger bcuz of that kind of pet cuesta pak u....watch ur language or grammar ur so annoying

i miss you KINGLEGION the old ambassador KILLER lets kill each other again?? hahaha....

##7 - Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:09 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

cuesta998 wrote:hmmm i just call it idiot answers... you just two or one or three that don't like the huge pet... because you don't have it your so jealous

i love it <3

Mind your language here at forums. You don't have to call it "idiot answers". There are some more euphemisms or any substitute word for that. And I think anyone can have a huge pet, for that matter. Maybe, the reason you are angry, is because you are using the huge pet for the exact same idea why it is changed. And obviously, there are always a two-side of a coin. You approve, some disapprove. But we have to consider that Mazey is always thinking what is the best for the majority of the players. If he wants or thinks it is better of as large or small, then we don't have anything to do with that. Sure it's OK to express your ideas, but you don't have to blame others because them, too, differs idea with you. At the end of the day, huge pet or not, it also gives the same stats or the same purpose as any other looter pet can.

iPvPeRz wrote:cuesta....ur a nab u better shut up ....because u have that kind of pet then u suggested that the pet is fine...its good for the people own that pet and how about dont have that kind of pet...even in siege so huge for me i dont like that kind of pet the balance in siege will be destruct because of that huge pet...it called imbalance sieger bcuz of that kind of pet cuesta pak u....watch ur language or grammar ur so annoying

i miss you KINGLEGION the old ambassador KILLER lets kill each other again?? hahaha....

Mind your language too. I appreciate it if you will comment but keep it as humanely as possible. It's not a reason that he/she said "idiot" or "nab" that you will call him "nab" too. Though I can't say that I disagree with you. You have a point here too.

##8 - Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:10 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet  EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

NVM... lol! lol! lol!

##9 - Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:27 pm
cuesta998

cuesta998

cuesta998

lol kill joy Very Happy we want a huge pet like that did you think if you have a pet like that you have a advantage in siege or arena ... if you see the owner too or the player using a huge pet like that is the same clicking his own huge pet LOL Very Happy i have no idea or something i just want some fun Very Happy

so i suggest don't resize the pet therefore if don't want to annoy make it banned in using that pet on siege or arena that's all.

i'm sorry for using word idiot xD

##10 - Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:53 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Rial

cuesta998 wrote:lol kill joy Very Happy we want a huge pet like that did you think if you have a pet like that you have a advantage in siege or arena ... if you see the owner too or the player using a huge pet like that is the same clicking his own huge pet LOL Very Happy i have no idea or something i just want some fun Very Happy

so i suggest don't resize the pet therefore if don't want to annoy make it banned in using that pet on siege or arena that's all.

i'm sorry for using word idiot xD

There's nothing wrong at all with sharing your opinion. Just be sure next time to choose a more appropriate word. Just like you, we're just saying what we think of it. No harm intended.

##11 - Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:27 am
cuesta998

cuesta998

cuesta998

hey please report too.. that iPvpeRz is have a very bad language on his mouth

##12 - Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:56 am

Sponsored content

hi i'm masamura i have a defence on my cflyff pet  Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted