You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone :DD

Regis

Regis

Hi everyone :DD EmptyPosts : 8
Regis

Sup y'all. Name's Regis. Currently went from Insanity to here. Why? Well, it's kinda obvious.

- Their staff is all biased.
- They handle things unprofessionally.
- Got banned due to ridiculous and illogical reasons.
- The whole server is pay2win.

So yeah, I checked out Mazey Flyff. Everything's so far so good. And what's the best thing ever is that, this is probably the best non-donor friendly server EVER. Period. It's fairly easy to farm for items and the RCP/weapons/sets/jewelries to get your started for bossing. It's really nice to give a chance for newbies or players that doesn't even have any knowledge of FlyFF and they wanna get started. I can teach my friends who tries the game first time on this server.

SO I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS IN-GAME TOO. Very Happy

##1 - Posted Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:40 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Hi everyone :DD EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

It's the best! Anyway, Welcome to the server and to the forums as well! Smile Hope to see you inside the game Laugh

##2 - Posted Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:24 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Hi everyone :DD EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Welcome to MazeyFlyff! I agree with you that this the best non-donor friendly game. I came from Insanity before but let's not discuss that more further here. Lol. Anyways, welcome again and I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay so far. If you have questions regarding MazeyFlyff's unique offers, feel free to message me or any other staff here on forums. I guarantee you that we are all friendly here! Best of luck.

##3 - Posted Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:24 am

Sponsored content

Hi everyone :DD Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum