You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » Help Desk » Reports » Punishment Appeal » asaswhy did my character got banned?

why did my character got banned?

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

why did my character got banned?  EmptyPosts : 31
Dinosaurs

I got banned while farming, And i didn't even do a thing? i'm just holding my skill slot to skill and kill monsters. Then Shai reported me because of AFK farming? I only ignored him because many player had bullied me from time to time since morning. they say that it was their spot from the beginning and then they want me to go away. So I ignored them the same as i what i did to Shai, because i thought he would do the same to me. what kind of people are these players? i played Mazey because i thought it was fun. Now i'm disappointed because of the players did to me. What kind of Justice is this?
Then what happened next Clyx kicked me out of the game, but i don't know the reason why he did it to me and i kept farming because i don't want to waste my time i need to get to my quota so i didn't complain, but next i got banned? i was surprised so i look at the forum section and found my character banned from being AFK! wow so surprising, character got banned from farming to get his items to get powerful while other characters bullies other people because of their Status they are strong donator? just because im not a donator i will be treated poorly like that?

-Origami
Need justice Mazey it doesn't make sense to me.

##1 - Posted on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:41 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
why did my character got banned?  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Ok. Let me get this straight. See the 'boxed' part of the screen shot? I believe I told you that I will report you if you will not speak. I understand if you will not talk to me, but even just to say something so I won't proceed for the report? I were to be reported, I believe I will clarify that I'm not afk-farming. Just a simple 'hey' will do to let me know that you are not afk right? Why didn't you do it in the first place? And I chat you a countless times for a countless time of minutes. What's your excuse for that?

Here's the image: [img]why did my character got banned?  Untitled11a_zps6e27298a[/img]

Well, nevertheless, I don't think GMs or Ambassador bans without a solid proof or without investigating it thoroughly. And i'm not a donor. I just farm a lot. And I will not lock this so please don't rant at me when this topic gets locked.

##2 - Posted on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:09 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
why did my character got banned?  EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

I don't think he's trying to get you out of there. He thinks that you are afk farming. And you did not respond thus proving his theory. A simple sentence saying "I'm not afk farming" won't hurt. The temporary ban will remain.

##3 - Posted on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:11 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
why did my character got banned?  N8WK0SW
Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

why did my character got banned?  EmptyPosts : 31
Dinosaurs

I ignored him the fact that some people used to say that too.
I don't know Shai, so i cant say if the player that wants me out of that
place logged another acc to make me out of that spot

##4 - Posted on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:57 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
why did my character got banned?  EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

@WhiteNoise wrote:I don't think he's trying to get you out of there. He thinks that you are afk farming. And you did not respond thus proving his theory. A simple sentence saying "I'm not afk farming" won't hurt. The temporary ban will remain.

In addition to this, I even PM'd you in-game and gave you a warning before making any move. However, I didn't receive any reply. As WhiteNoise said, the 1 day ban given to your character will remain.

##5 - Posted on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Sponsored content

why did my character got banned?  Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum