Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
MQC quest - Strange Collector Quest EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Hi Mazey Flyff community. I'm here to suggest something. I don't know if this is good or bad. But for me it's good. Just bear with me guys.

So, Strange collector quest. Every 2x QI and 2x MQC farmers(like me) are highly motivated to farm. I farmed like 8 sets of each flaris QIs on the previous 2x QI event. So now that the 2x MQC is ongoing, I'm remitting every QIs I farmed. To be honest, at the moment, I already made 55 dummy chars just to trade them QIs to MQC. I don't know if that is affecting the database because of many accounts and characters created and that's just me. Imagine 10-20 people doing the same and making 120+ dummy characters. This is where my suggestion will enter, though it has a condition, if making tons of dummy characters will not affect the database or will not fuck(excuse the word) up the database, then Mazey or higher ups at the hierarchy can just ignore this. But if in case it does fuck(excuse the word again) up the database, then I'm suggesting one thing.

We all know that players will not repeat the quest even if we only have to pay 5 RP. Or will be reduced to 5 RP. Thus, we(i'm not an exception for this) creates tons of characters to finish the first or second part of the Strange Collector Quest. So, to prevent players from making tons of characters just to repeat the quest, why not remove the condition that will not allow us to repeat the quest? And we can just type something or any command to end the quest without any payment so we can make another quest again using the same character without any payment? That way, making tons of characters will be diminished and the consequence of affecting the database will lessen too. And like I said, we all know that players just won't pay any amount of RP just to retake the quest and that's is why we make dummy characters and accounts.

To be honest, I also admit that it is kind of troublesome and I'm being kinda lazy to make a character, trade QIs, trade MQCs, delete the character, make again and so on and so forth. But like I said above, if making tons of characters/account will not deal negative affect to the server or server database, then this suggestion could simply be ignored.

Thanks and happy remitting! Smile

##1 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:39 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
MQC quest - Strange Collector Quest EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

If we remove the payment cost of deleting completed quests in order to do them and repeat again, that will not only count for MQC quests, but also the other quests that are available to complete. That's something that also should be taken into considerstion.

I think that this suggestion is a good one, but the problem is that the MQC quests are parts of a greater "storyline" with two major parts. You know, the second part is when you need to farm quest items in forsaken tower, which I've never done before, though, or know anyone else who has done too.

I'm against your suggestion, because if you want to remove the cost of using the delete completed quests commando ONLY because of the MQC quests, it will affect other quests too in addition to the storyline quest that rewards MQC be unnecessary as you could just delete them all and keep the Flaris quest (and make it repeatable).

Just thinking of this suggestion ONLY because of the MQC quests makes me think of a -1, but that's just me, though.

##2 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I see. You do have a valid point here too. But we have to consider that the deletion of quest will not apply generally to all the quests. We can still continue the quest if we want to. Or just type something if we only want to do the first part. And to be honest, at this point, I doubt if player still care or continue this 'story line' up to the greater end. At the end of the day, it will all depend on the player if he/she wants to continue the quest up to the last part or just finish the first part of it. And like I've said above, this suggestion will depend if indeed creation of hundreds of accounts(literally) will thus affect the server's database. Though I really appreciate your point of view and your outputs.

Thanks and regards! Smile

##3 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:45 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

MQC quest - Strange Collector Quest EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Probaly Shai's main concern is mazeyflyff's data base, I can see that there are no present problems or issue especially with over a thousand characters & accounts.

Moving to the suggestion, I like the idea of reducing the fee to repeat/remove completed quest to 5rp from the whooping 20rp.

Undecided: +1/-1

ridicule

##4 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:00 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Well to be honest, I'm not only concerned about the database, really. Truth be told, I'm getting lazy too. And I will state again clearly that even the fact that my laziness is existing within this suggestion, as long as creating tons of accounts/characters will not affect Mazey's database, then this suggestion can be ignored. Smile

##5 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

aceportgaz wrote:If you're too lazy to farm, why not donate?

Idk what kind of comment this is, but I am 100% certain that you really know that items i.e. PvE awakes and weapon models like Silver Knuckle CANNOT be bought with DP. Please send me the link to the website and place where I can buy MQC with Donation Point.

##7 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Ohh, I will. Don't worry about that. Plus, even if I will donate, I will still farm. And you don't have nothing to do with that.

EDIT: Like I said, I already farmed. The problem is creating dummy characters or accounts just to do the quest. If you will just pay more attention rather than making unnecessary comments then all will be well.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:

Idk what kind of comment this is, but I am 100% certain that you really know that items i.e. PvE awakes and weapon models like Silver Knuckle CANNOT be bought with DP. Please send me the link to the website and place where I can buy MQC with Donation Point.

^ this. And yes, some items are just not obtainable by DPs alone. I couldn't agree more.

Last edited by Shai on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

##8 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:36 am

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Acacia wrote:I think it would be a good idea if with the Flaris QI Strange Collector Quest would be repeatable on the same char multiple times instead of having to make multiple accounts and multiple characters just for the 1 quest. It's just a waste of time and honestly it would make things a lot easier on a lot of people if it was just repeatable.

+1 for this Shai. Keep up the good work~

Thanks for the support, Acacia! Smile

##10 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:43 pm
joelopena

joelopena

MQC quest - Strange Collector Quest EmptyPosts : 203
joelopena

how about we can buy MQC from Strange Collector using those QIs needed so no need to do the quest now just buy and buy tons of MQC but im wondering about this thing is there x2 MQC event if we buy it and not to do the quest?xD

thanks for reading my suggestion Very Happy

or instead of using RP how about use Perin to redo the Quest repeatedly

Last edited by joelopena on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

##11 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:57 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
MQC quest - Strange Collector Quest EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Okay, my point of view, Red Perins as the payment were some what considerd Red Perins sink holes. so if we remove this sink hole, then the server would be flooding with Aurum Sets, which will some what cause an issue with the those who donates.

##12 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:09 pm
MONCHING

MONCHING

MQC quest - Strange Collector Quest EmptyPosts : 11
MONCHING

LEgionDark wrote:Okay, my point of view, Red Perins as the payment were some what considerd Red Perins sink holes. so if we remove this sink hole, then the server would be flooding with Aurum Sets, which will some what cause an issue with the those who donates.

You have a big point there dude... you are absolutely right ... ^_^

##13 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:26 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

joelopena wrote:how about we can buy MQC from Strange Collector using those QIs needed so no need to do the quest now just buy and buy tons of MQC but im wondering about this thing is there x2 MQC event if we buy it and not to do the quest?xD

thanks for reading my suggestion Very Happy

or instead of using RP how about use Perin to redo the Quest repeatedly

You are right. The fact that the 2x MQC applies if we do the quest will be a problem. Mazey will have to undergo series of coding to do that. Well, anyways, I don't think it is a bad suggestion either but I really think that we ought to do the quest though. Smile

LEgionDark wrote:Okay, my point of view, Red Perins as the payment were some what considerd Red Perins sink holes. so if we remove this sink hole, then the server would be flooding with Aurum Sets, which will some what cause an issue with the those who donates.

I got your point. But with that 'sink hole' you are talking about. I doubt that you do not even pay 20 RP to redo the quest right? So the 'sink hole' you are talking about is really non-existent considering that we(i'm not an exception) just use dummy characters to redo the quest. And I really don't get what you said about the 'sink hole' affecting the donors. Please care to elaborate more further if you may.

If and only if, the 'sink hole' you are talking about is the 'limit' or what 'prevents' players to redo the quest because of its expensive consequence, then I think that it really does not exist. Let's be honest here, me and you and other players just make dummy accounts or characters to bypass the 20 RP payment of redoing the quest. Thus, with or without that 'sink hole' there will still be flooding of Aurum sets.

##14 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:50 pm
floyderikki10

floyderikki10

MQC quest - Strange Collector Quest EmptyPosts : 42
floyderikki10

with your suggestion the point of having 10 steps in strange collector quest will be useless and if your suggestion will be approved think the price of MQC it surely go down and auroms will be flood and no one I think gonna donate anymore for auroms.... so Im against in your suggestion...

If you are concern about the problems of making hundreds of char and accounts will affect the database . Im suggestion why not create delete character method?? you just need 1 account and 1 char to do it and it saves more time than making hundreds of char and accounts.... thats all and Godbless... Smile

##15 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:32 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Aurums will not flood in the server just because the redo quest command dont cost RP. Why would it do so? You know, the pain isnt really to turn in quests, but to collect the quest items. And if there will be aurums everywhere in the server, it is thanks to the donators.

And what is this delete character method about? I dont understand

##16 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:00 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

floyderikki10 wrote:with your suggestion the point of having 10 steps in strange collector quest will be useless and if your suggestion will be approved think the price of MQC it surely go down and auroms will be flood and no one I think gonna donate anymore for auroms....  so Im against in your suggestion...

I don't see why the 10 steps will be useless. This suggestion will not delete the entire quest. It will just give command and a choice for the players to choose whether they want to stop at the first part or they want to proceed up to the last. And to be honest, the 10 step is kinda useless. Though I'm not saying that it is entirely useless because I know some people who finished the whole quest and they just have to make 30 characters. And it will be fun for other players who love to do quests. But considering the fact that majority of MQC hunters, especially when there is 2x QI or 2x MQC, just bother to finish the 1st or 2nd part and making tons of dummy characters and accounts, is simply disturbing.

And about the flooding of Aurum thing, don't you think as of now there are still no flooding of Aurum? I mean, I have 120k of MQCs already and I can buy one. I did it without even doing the whole quest. I didn't make another account, though I will admit that I made 120 dummy characters just to finish and redo the quest. With this suggestion, we don't have to make dummy accounts and characters just to redo a single part of quest over and over again.

One thing more, about the price of Aurum set. I don't think that this suggestion has anything to do with the decreasing value of Aurum set, if in case it is decreasing. This is just to make things easier. Not to give free MQCs. You will still do the quest but you can redo it if you want. And I really believe that Donors will still donate for Aurum. Unless they want to farm 120k of MQCs without 2x QI and 2x MQC. Imagine how hard is that. Sure they can buy MQCs or Clean Aurum sets, but I believe that the price range will still be normal from 550rp-650rp for a clean one.

floyderikki10 wrote:If you are concern about the problems of making hundreds of char and accounts will affect the database . Im suggestion why not create delete character method?? you just need 1 account and 1 char to do it and it saves more time than making hundreds of char and accounts.... thats all and Godbless... Smile

To be honest, like I said above, I'm both concern and lazy. I will admit that. Players here are smart and they probably know that laziness lies somewhere along this suggestion. Like I also said above, I did that create-delete character method because I don't want to make tons of dummy accounts just for this. And what do you mean by "1 account and 1 char to do it and it saves more time than making hundreds of char and accounts"? You know that is not possible because if that's the case then I have to pay 20 RP and redo the quest. But with that line, you simply summed up my suggestion though.

Thanks for sharing your input. I really appreciate that you spent time reading and even sharing your concern about this suggestion. Thank you. Smile

EDIT:

JackSparrowYAY wrote:And what is this delete character method about? I dont understand

This, my friend, is where you make a character, trade the QIs, then let the dummy account to the quest, trade the MQCs and 1 RP to the other account who holds the entire QIs farmed, then after that delete the dummy character and make one again and so on and so forth. Smile

##17 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:01 pm
floyderikki10

floyderikki10

floyderikki10

Mr. Shai why you like the 1st phase of Strange collector?? because its more easier right?? because in phase 2 there are tough and hard to collect of QI like the Wagzaac in phase 3 the 3 ivillis who respawn w/ certain minutes... If your suggestion will be approved do you think that phase 2 should be done by others because the toughness to collect or they will do just the phase 1 of the quest or the Flaris Collection... Its just balance... the continues phase which is tough is equivalent too(=) get lesser time in strange troll while just finishing the 1st phase which is easy to collect will get greater time in strange troll.... With your suggestion it should be unfair to the others who work hard to collect the other map QI just to approved your laziness(thats the term you describe to yourself Smile )

I have a suggestion to you to prove that I am right that it is tougher to collect other phases, why not try to collect some and your strange troll problem will be lessen, just try and after that think again your suggestion Smile thank you

##18 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:59 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I'm really lost about what you are saying. But this is what I understood, you think it is unfair for some players who worked hard to finish the entire quest and something like that. Basically, I'm not the only 'lazy' player here because majority of MQC farmers just finish the 1st and 2nd part only of the quest, that is why they make hundreds of accounts and characters.

And if you are thinking about unfair and stuff, I don't think it is unfair at all. Mind you, if this is implemented I think you too will just finish the 1st and 2nd quest. Though I'm not sure about this really. And like I said, every player has a choice. If they want to finish the whole quest then they don't have to type the 'command' that will finish the quest.

And what is this strange troll? The troll that we approach if we want to do the quest? I simply don't understand what you are saying.

And yes you are right, the other part may perhaps be tougher than flaris QIs that is why majority of the MQC farmers only farms the 1st and 2nd part of the quest. And if I will try to collect and finish all the quest, the result will almost be the same. I will still make 30 accounts or 30 characters just to redo the quest. And that is the bottom-line of this suggestion. I really don't think that you understood what this suggestion is all about.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why do I have this hunch that you think that I'm suggesting to edit the entire quest to just 1st and 2nd part only when in fact I'm just suggesting to remove the payment of redoing the quest. Think about what will you say first and what this suggestion is all about. Thank you.

##19 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:20 am
floyderikki10

floyderikki10

floyderikki10

yah I also doing just also the 1st phase only and got really lazy in trading in strange collector and I have tried doing the other phases and they are more tougher compared to phase 1 ... so lets move on it.. and Im sorry about the strange troll its strange collector.. Smile I dont think so that you must make same amount char or accounts to redo the quest if you are doing the whole quest... sample 10 set of QI in flaris makes 100 hundred of trades or 100 char while completing the whole strange collector result to 10 sets of QI will just make 20 trades or char to do it....haha if your saying that redoing the whole quest of a player w/o a cost will also lead to repeating the mqc... btw I really like your suggestion making easy rp why not... Smile ....

##20 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:17 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Yeah, you basically got a point. I mean, you are right when you said that we can just do the whole quest so that we don't have to create many characters and accounts. I know some player who actually did that. But like I said, if you do that, you will still make like 20-30 accounts right? So, basically, my suggestion is to remove the cost so that we don't have to make many characters and accounts. Smile

At least we are at the same page now. If I offended you on some of my opinions, I apologize. I didn't mean no harm. Thanks! Smile

##21 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:15 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

So, Shai. I don't know if you have already answered this, but let's say that creating thousands of characters and then delete them again to turn in these MQC quests, doesn't affect the data base in a way that creates a problem for the game itself and server stuff. And seen away from the laziness. Are there any other reasons to make any changes on the redo quest cost? I mean, it's actually a luxury that we have that feature, and I agree in and have full understanding why that price is so high.

##22 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Well, like I said, this can be ignored if creating tons of characters and accounts will not harm the server database in the near future. But judging from comments here, and the feed backs I received in-game, they are in favor of this suggestion even if it will not affect the database. I think I will leave this to Mazey if he wants to accept or deny this one.

And the only reason I can think of is the server database only. I mean, even if I said that I was lazy doing quests, I actually did the quest and created 120 dummy characters. So, even if this gets approved or not, I don't mind at all because I'm done with the quest. The only concern I have now is the consequence this server has to face every time there will be major events such as 2x QIs and followed my 2x MQC. But I won't take my word. This can be ignored if it won't affect the server database.

And yes, it is in fact a luxury. And I understand why the price is so high too. But because of that price, players are forced to make dummy characters just to bypass the cost.

##23 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

aceportgaz wrote:
Shai wrote:players are forced to make dummy characters just to bypass the cost.
Ain't no one forcing nobody to make a dummy char, people just do that cuz they are 2 cheap to pay for the fee.

You are right though. But it perhaps depend on how we both perceived the word 'forced'. Perhaps you understood it as literally forcing them. But as I implied it, I used the word 'forced' to be an alternative meaning of "no other choice". And yes, we do that because we are too cheap to pay for the fee.

##25 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Sponsored content

MQC quest - Strange Collector Quest Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum