You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding the MQC quests

Cloaca

Cloaca

Regarding the MQC quests EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I think that the Mazey Quest Chip quest, in regards to the one in which you farm quest items to turn in to the NPC, should be made repeatable. The reason behind this is because in all honesty, no one farms past the Flaris Quest Item collection quest. If I speak for myself and from what I notice other players doing in game, we all just collect multiple's of the required Flaris quest items, and mass create + delete characters, just to turn in the quest and get the reward. To avoid this mass creation of unused characters and/or accounts, I think it would just be easier to have the quests repeatable, without the penalty of having to reset ALL of your quests at the price of 50RP (I think that's the price). I'm not saying to get rid of the other continents MQC quests (ex: collecting Questies for Saint Morning, Darkon, etc.), but to at least make them repeatable on the same character.

##1 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 5:31 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Regarding the MQC quests EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The price of deleting completed quests is 40RP.

This suggestion has already been suggested. Please refer to this topic: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5677-strange-collector-quest?highlight=MQC+quest#40815

#Locked and moved to Suggestion Archives

##2 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 4:58 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum