You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » Main » Events » Event Ideas » asas have suggestion event

have suggestion event

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

R3ktt

R3ktt

have  suggestion  event  EmptyPosts : 27
R3ktt

They don't have that kind of time. they WILL NOT waste their time for this kind of event.

##2 - Posted on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:00 pm

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
   have  suggestion  event  EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

There has been similar events like this a while ago, where you had to collect a certain amount of a mentioned quest item and bring them to a camuflated game master, along with some cash shop items from NPCs. The only difference is that there would be one GM only to host the event, or... well, at least if I did not participate in this event on another game and mixed it with Mazey Flyff. Anyway, the main problem with your event idea, OP, is that there will be too much time spent and will result in players not wanting to join the event or simply do not have time for it. It would be better to split the a game into two games, so that you do not need to carry an item from a GM to another one.

One last thing to mention is that I may be wrong and the event will be greatly popular among our players. Tens of people will be crowding around the first GM, k and due to the fact that it takes a at least ten seconds to trade, the first players to trade will have a great advantage over the last players by minutes.

EDIT: #R3ktt Rial was not GM at that time. I believe Grey hosted it, not sure, though.

EDIT: #Atlas GMs can trade, but only recieve items.

#Topic moved

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total

##4 - Posted on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:52 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
R3ktt

R3ktt

have  suggestion  event  EmptyPosts : 27
R3ktt

Jeffrey. Trust me. They wont. Imagine this kind of event where you need to have a fast internet to win the event. And the most frustrating event held in this server is this pure luck jesus pick me please jump and sit event. Hide and seek where gm will give you clue that easy to settle once and for all . and then flies away.

@jack. That event was my idea. I give it to rial . ask her.

Posted via Mobile Device.

##5 - Posted on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:42 pm
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
   have  suggestion  event  EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

first of all gms can not trade with other players, also it might be time consuming but then again I personally would not mind hosting an event but from seeing how players react with hide and seek or jump and sit let alone run and sit and complain that it is ''too hard'' or ''too long'' but I do give a +1 for the effort

##6 - Posted on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:48 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
   have  suggestion  event  Ladpou6f0da
Cloaca

Cloaca

have  suggestion  event  EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

They already do bring-me hide & seek events, just not having to bring 5k of a specific QI. It's just when GMs do decide to make events like those, aka more challenging events, most of the players complain about it being 'too difficult' because they have become lazy.

##7 - Posted on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:54 am

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

@jeffrey1982 wrote:you  can simply screenshot every trade  or  every mail of prize you do    that is  simply  as  1.2.3. its up  to gm if you   tend to ask  many  of  quest item but if you  ask  few  i dont   think  this    may cause  long hour , and besided you  will   shouting  a  clue    close to were    the  qi    will find  this is exciting     trust me   you only  need to ask them  and explain them the mechanics of the game , well this is just an  suggestion event  you can   refuse of accept  it ..  and besides when you appying  in gm      i think you said that you are     more patient    in player right so  why you conplaign in long    hour  of making event ?? Wheres the patient there? ?

The reason why it is time consuming is simply because you will have to look for the game master's hiding spot. If the event hosts succeed in finding good spots, finding them will take a while. Do also remember that you suggested two game masters to be running this event.

@jeffrey1982 wrote:and besides when you appying  in gm      i think you said that you are     more patient    in player right so  why you conplaign in long    hour  of making event ?? Wheres the patient there? ?

What are you talking about?

@jeffrey1982 wrote:if the gm can't   trade then mailed it     im  just confuse how they receive the  prize   if the gm can't trade  of their  prizes  when they won??

If you have done some forum researches, there is no written rule saying that GMs cannot trade. Instead, GMs cannot give in game items nor currency but are allowed to reciev items.

##9 - Posted on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:08 am

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

As this is a forum, it is mean to be discussions around suggestions and topics ^^

#Closed as requested

##11 - Posted on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:11 am

Sponsored content

have  suggestion  event  Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum