The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 why  non donate  item  is more powerful  EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Your HP is too low. It doesn't matter if you have a donor bow only, since well geared mages have the potential to do more than 100m damage. In addition, that person also used a wand, which means you are dead anyway xD

##2 - Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:19 am

Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
 why  non donate  item  is more powerful  EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

You could be a Serph and still die since mages mostly use ''basic'' attack against most players and since basic attack goes off of another player's ICD its would be hard to fight against a Mage. Best way to pvp when using a crack shooter (that I have seen) is mostly Condor Dive (their AoE) and/or Silence arrow+autoattack.

As for your question Jeffery on which is more important HP or ICD? It all depends on you Hp is not going to help you much speically since Crackshooters have ICD no matter what. Your best choice is just to go pure ICD but if you want/can afford it Make a hybrid crack (half icd and half hp) to see if that helps you out. Also all classes have their pros and cons

##4 - Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:19 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Going for the Condor Dive crackshooter is absolutely a possibility, as Atlas has said, but when I was a crackshooter myself I went for full RNG and hoped for a lucky one shot kill hit with ICD ^_^

##5 - Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:02 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
 why  non donate  item  is more powerful  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

And that's why Crackshooter isn't a worthy class for PvP. Sorry to say this. But it is just true. Sure, you'll hear stuff like they could PvP and stuff but then again, they are not efficient. As the pirate said, you'll pretty much shoot arrows and chase players in the process and hope that a shot lands. Condor dive, like Atlas said, could also be use. But then again, going for full DEX to increase your AoE damage is not worth it in the long run. You'll still gain more damage by being full ICD. About HP, I would pretty much suggest to just let it be. Be FD with consumables and premiums and you should have at least 220 M. You have your range and DI on your arsenal--make use of it.

##6 - Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:26 am

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Yes

##8 - Posted Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:26 am
MYSQL

MYSQL

why  non donate  item  is more powerful  EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

ranger is crap for pvp. That's all u need to know. Even Full dex ranger with 300m condor is crap. (hi peur Very Happy). Use Ranger for PvE, to steal meteonyker or something like this but stay outside the pvp if u want to play ranger. (Just my opinion)

##9 - Posted Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:47 am

Sponsored content

why  non donate  item  is more powerful  Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum