The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Request to remove  soullinked in black weapon EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I don't agree with you. You are saying that removing the soul link from black weapons will rise the value of donor items. That is totally incorrect. 10 RP in the 400 RP price class is litterarily nothing, unless you're really greedy, compared to the 30 to 40 RP price class. However, if donor items' value will rise drastically, things go crazy. I don't know if you can remember the time before item rarity release and colosseum update/nerf. FD aurums went up to 3.2-3.5k RP, and a simple Sacred Sword FD sold for 450RP or more.

Black weapons are good weapons for most classes, and nobody wants to buy a more expensive Black Sword than it is today, unless you are the one selling it (and even if you remove the soul link, prices won't change) O.o Besides that, the only reason that I can think of to remove the soul bind is if you have overpowered your weapon with MC cards

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

##2 - Posted Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:39 pm

WeedLove

WeedLove

Request to remove  soullinked in black weapon EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

We always have the option to use shadow weapons instead.

removing soul-link on black weapons won't do anything significant.

##4 - Posted Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:57 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Request to remove  soullinked in black weapon EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

Like jack said above, removing soul-linked from the black weapons will not really increase in the prices. The main reason for soul linked to be on is the prevent players from accidentally deleting the item or from losing it in the Pk area. Also as Weedlove has stated above as well if you if feel like its too much effort to simply buy a unbind for your black weapons use another class of weapon or so? Black weapons are the second best items for non donors. Last I checked there are a lot of non donor players who work hard on those weapons just to farm/make them self a little rich. I am sure they would disapprove of the fact that we are removing soul-linked from that weapons simply because its a ''non-donor'' item

##5 - Posted Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:01 am
prinzkyi

prinzkyi

Request to remove  soullinked in black weapon EmptyPosts : 65
prinzkyi

If you dont wan't soul linked weapons . then i suggest you use the shadow ...
-1 for me

##6 - Posted Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:48 pm

iRed

iRed

Request to remove  soullinked in black weapon EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

I don't really care about unbinding any Black Weapon... it's part of the game I think... just live with it xD

-1 here, but I wouldn't bother at all if this gets accepted (well, it seems the thread owner is not banned, lol, so I don't think this is going any further xD).

##8 - Posted Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:30 pm

Sponsored content

Request to remove  soullinked in black weapon Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum