You are not connected. Please login or register

Embarrassment!

ForJagler

ForJagler

Embarrassment! EmptyPosts : 102
ForJagler

So I was bored in game and then I started to think about some old memories , and I went back to some embarrassing, yet funny moments, so I thought we could all share some embarrassing moments, here I'll start:

When I was 5 years old I was in the mall with my mom shopping, I had my attention on a little snack product so I went to check it, a dull moment and my mom was no-where in sight so I kept on looking for her scared, at a far scene I saw her and went straight to hug her and told her "I was so afraid mom-", on that shocking moment, an old, grumpy woman turned to me and slapped me with her purse, and from then on, I never talked to any one before seeing them...

What about you?

##1 - Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 am
BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Embarrassment! EmptyPosts : 58
BlackJesus

I farted.

##2 - Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:12 am
Mesmerize

Mesmerize

Embarrassment! EmptyPosts : 111
Mesmerize

Well, when I was about 2 years old, my mother would make my older sister and I bathe together (she's only 1 - 1/2 year older than me). My mother left the bathroom to go check up on dinner, the next thing she knew she heard my older sister scream. She ran into the bathroom just to see my sister straddling the sides of the bathtub with her feet while I'm sitting there giggling with a good ol' brown log floating around.

Good days. Wish I could still do that without it being weird. ;=;

##3 - Posted Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm
BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Embarrassment! EmptyPosts : 58
BlackJesus

Mesmerize wrote:Well, when I was about 2 years old, my mother would make my older sister and I bathe together (she's only 1 - 1/2 year older than me). My mother left the bathroom to go check up on dinner, the next thing she knew she heard my older sister scream. She ran into the bathroom just to see my sister straddling the sides of the bathtub with her feet while I'm sitting there giggling with a good ol' brown log floating around.

ridicule ridicule 

##4 - Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:16 am
ForJagler

ForJagler

Embarrassment! EmptyPosts : 102
ForJagler

Mesmerize wrote:Well, when I was about 2 years old, my mother would make my older sister and I bathe together (she's only 1 - 1/2 year older than me). My mother left the bathroom to go check up on dinner, the next thing she knew she heard my older sister scream. She ran into the bathroom just to see my sister straddling the sides of the bathtub with her feet while I'm sitting there giggling with a good ol' brown log floating around.

Lol... Made me laugh more than usual ... hehe ...

##5 - Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:26 am
Mesmerize

Mesmerize

Embarrassment! EmptyPosts : 111
Mesmerize

ForJagler wrote:

Lol... Made me laugh more than usual ... hehe ...
Yeah, it makes my mothers friends laugh, too. D:

##6 - Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:15 pm
popothegreat

popothegreat

Banned
Embarrassment! EmptyPosts : 148
popothegreat

out of mind?

##7 - Posted Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Sponsored content

Embarrassment! Empty
Sponsored content