You are not connected. Please login or register

Customized Aurums? Maybe xD?

yoshimbokin

yoshimbokin

Customized Aurums?  Maybe xD? EmptyPosts : 14
yoshimbokin

Let's get down to the point. You see, I enjoy playing and experimenting with stuff in this server. As a matter of fact, I don't even play characters like they are suppose to (ex. STR RM, screw buffing xD). Now, what I see with this aurum set is that it gives 1000 stats, 1000% hp, and 500% atk to an RM. Is it possible to request an RM set that gives the effects of a BP Aurum set? I mean, I don't even care about buffing, dct, or even int, because p.servers are used to experiment and bring out random characters, and of course, have fun!

Another thing is 1v1 BPs. Throughout my years of playing, I'm never the kind of guy that likes Asal BP...I guess it's just too easy in my opinion to just ASAL and do a crap ton of dmg. Even though I wanted to buy a a donation knuck, all I see is mp knucks...

I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but is it possible to create an atk knuck instead? Because, I would buy it haahaa...

Anyways, I would like to ask the community what you think 'bout the Aurum sets, and do you think if it's possible to create a set with some of the effects you maybe actually looking for o.o.
And of course, I know it's a lot...A LOT of work to do such a thing...but this is a suggestion topic right XD?

##1 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 am
Kayleee

Kayleee

Customized Aurums?  Maybe xD? EmptyPosts : 89
Kayleee

While this would be an interesting system... I just think there's a ton of other stuff that should be fixed beforehand, but if it was to be decided, I'd say yes.

##2 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

yoshimbokin

yoshimbokin

Customized Aurums?  Maybe xD? EmptyPosts : 14
yoshimbokin

Even so, I would really love to have an Atk knuckle made Smile...because, as I said, asal bps' are over-rated :/

##4 - Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Customized Aurums?  Maybe xD? Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum