You are not connected. Please login or register

Non donor guild siege

bjbmangahas

bjbmangahas

Non donor guild siege EmptyPosts : 8
bjbmangahas

Maybe there should be a non donor guild siege and for sure there will be more players that will play in this server. I know there's a disadvantage for player that will not donate but one thing for sure. This server will be fun. Who agrees with me? ^^

##1 - Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:55 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

bjbmangahas

bjbmangahas

bjbmangahas

Viva wrote:Well the thing is, half the server is Donators. There's also some non-donors who can kill a Donor, you just have to build up correctly and know a strategy and have some skill. I don't really think having a non-donor guild siege is the best idea, because there's 1 siege every 3 hours for everyone and anyone that wants to do it. I've seen non-donors score a good amount for being a suicide or even a swapping non-donor. It all depends on how you play your class.

Anyways, I don't think we need to be worried about having a non-donor siege and whats disadvantage and what's not and all of that. Mazey has a lot on his mind and he has a lot to do before worrying about making another siege just for non-donors.

Donors wait for siege, they could just sign up for the non-donor siege and do it, there's no point making 2 different sieges just for Donors and Non-Donors..
Yes half are donators. I can donate if only I could have a paypal account which is I don't have one. The only thing i can donate is through paymentwall. What's happening right now is everyone is tempting to donate and donate so they can overpower siege but that's not a problem to me that's what they want. Maybe that non-donor that can kill a donor is like 2 out of 10 non donors. I think it also depends on how powerful your character is and half your skills but most of the time it's all about your items which needs to be a donate one.

I just had that experience of having a non donor siege which is fun and all jobs are equal and just depends on a your skill.

Yes they wait for siege. That's why it's a non donor siege so those who have donor items can't enter the non donor siege which the mazey staffs can do or so. I'm just pointing out the experience and the environment of equal jobs and characters that are overpower. I appreciate your reply though ^^. There's nothing to worry about making that one I just like to have my suggestion base on my experience.

More power to Mazey!

##3 - Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:12 am
bjbmangahas

bjbmangahas

bjbmangahas

And one more thing. It's just 1 non donor gs for 1 day. So once a day. That's not bad and the rest of day the is for all of us ^^

##4 - Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:21 am

chimbob

Non donor guild siege EmptyPosts : 29
chimbob

Make the Lu in siege 7 or 8 lineUp every guild then when you leave on the guild make 2-3 days before you join again....

##5 - Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:59 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Non donor guild siege EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I have to agree with Viva. It will be discrimination in splitting non-donators and donators up in having two different types of Guild Siege, in a way of saying 'Hey non-donator you suck. You're weak. and blah blah". With that being said, there is no problem coming from Non-donators who siege in the guild siege. I bet some of the non-donators have team up with donators in joining FD siege teams.

I say NO to this!

##6 - Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:49 am
bjbmangahas

bjbmangahas

bjbmangahas

If no one is interested that's no problem but what I really want is to donate which I can't because of donating via paypal only. I hope mazey will add a payment wall I'm thinking of many players will donate if payment wall was added.

##7 - Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:42 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ValarMorghulis

ValarMorghulis

Ex-GM
Non donor guild siege EmptyPosts : 75
ValarMorghulis

##9 - Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Sponsored content

Non donor guild siege Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted