You are not connected. Please login or register

In-game suggestions

atrix

atrix

In-game suggestions EmptyPosts : 45
atrix

Welcome to in-game suggestions thread.
So I have been thinking about things to improve Mazey Fly For Fun's server and here's what I got in mind.

PS: Some of these suggestion would require real hard work as I know Mazey and his staff team are 24/7 busy improving the server but I thought I had to tell you all what I thought would increase server's reputation among all others.

Adding Baruna into some certain equipments to be handling all types of items.

This one I'm sure it's such a hard work but adding two additional classes would be sick! Like one with a spear and a shield and it would be a ranged attacker, and another one that's melee.

I know this one is kinda hard too, but adding more raised pets would be quite fascinating!

De-leveling scroll would be decent, not that big of a suggestion but it would help some players.

Weapon dummies. NPC's that cannot be knocked back, have o attack and 1 billion HP and the absolute ability to regain their complete HP every second. For the only purpose of testing the damage of newly awakened weapons to see their damage.

De-awakening NPC to get the shining oracles/moonstones/sunstones back just in case someone wants to change weapons, I know it's not important at all. But quality orders.
De-awakening NPC would be used as the following:
•You add a stack of awakening scrolls, and a stack of reversion scrolls, there is a menu on the top with all awakes available and you choose the awake you want on the piece of armor you have in the slot.
•You Click start and NPC automatically stops at every time you get the type of awake you want, take the item back if you like the awake, click start if you don't.

"Satisfying customers needs and exceeds."

Last edited by atrix on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
In-game suggestions EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

1. Baruma == Behemoth weapons.

2. I think already suggested it anyway, adding another class that would impossible, And Still process of Balancing every Class.

3. I think raised pet that we already have is quite Enough.

4. what do you meant by that De-leveling the equipment or the character? or or perhaps de-leveing scrolls like A(10) and B (5)?

5. We already have Templar with 1.3B HP to test damages.

6. shining oracles/moonstones/sunstones this items is so cheap also you can farm it at Ivllis Dungeon. If you want to De-awakening the items use scroll of reversion buy it at [NPC] Is

##2 - Posted Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
In-game suggestions EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

atrix wrote:Welcome to in-game suggestions thread.
So I have been thinking about things to improve Mazey Fly For Fun's server and here's what I got in mind.

PS: Some of these suggestion would require real hard work as I know Mazey and his staff team are 24/7 busy improving the server but I thought I had to tell you all what I thought would increase server's reputation among all others.

Adding Baruna into some certain equipments to be handling all types of items.

o.O if you are talking about Baruna weapons and gears. We are already have Dark & Forgotten Weapons and Aurun set.

This one I'm sure it's such a hard work but adding two additional classes would be sick! Like one with a spear and a shield and it would be a ranged attacker, and another one that's melee.

We already have a ranger class that uses shield and a bow at the same time

I know this one is kinda hard too, but adding more raised pets would be quite fascinating!

we already have regular raised pet and a gm pet

De-leveling scroll would be decent, not that big of a suggestion but it would help some players.

If you are talking about de-level the required level of a weapon to be more attainable at much lower lever. We basically got Legion stuff for lvl 120, then we got black weapons for lvl 130, Skeleton weapons and Shadow weapons. So basically there is no need for De-level, since we already be able to level up too darn quick.

Weapon dummies. NPC's that cannot be knocked back, have o attack and 1 billion HP and the absolute ability to regain their complete HP every second. For the only purpose of testing the damage of newly awakened weapons to see their damage.

De-awakening NPC to get the shining oracles/moonstones/sunstones back just in case someone wants to change weapons, I know it's not important at all. But quality orders.

There is no need for this De-awakening, since Jewel is already selling shining oracles and such, which is that hard to get anyways.

"Satisfying customers needs and exceeds."

##3 - Posted Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Sponsored content

In-game suggestions Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum