You are not connected. Please login or register

Does water have a taste?

Does water have a taste?

Does water have a taste? Vote_lcap86%Does water have a taste? Vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
Does water have a taste? Vote_lcap14%Does water have a taste? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Mesmerize

Mesmerize

Does water have a taste? EmptyPosts : 111
Mesmerize

I made a poll of this before on another server, but I wanted to see what you guys thought.

So, does water have a taste?

##1 - Posted Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:51 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Does water have a taste? EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Water can have many different tastes based on what is deluded into it. For example my water is well water which is high in calcium, making it taste ever so slightly rustic. Most tap water is refined and filtered and has tons of things in it like flouride which is supposed to ''make the water better'' but that all adds to our minds interpretation of taste. And finally, perfectly distilled water also has a ''taste'' but sense our saliva has the complete chemical properties as perfectly distilled water (pure H2O) we commonly judge it as no taste. Also Humans judge taste on things such as temperature sometimes. Interesting stuff really. Fun fact: If you plug your nose before eating you most likely wont taste a thing. Lastly, no matter what it is everything will always have a ''taste'' because all taste is is a sensory perception to any given thing. The only thing that shouldn't give taste is empty space.
Science

##3 - Posted Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:19 pm
Reymesterio

Reymesterio

Ex-GM
Does water have a taste? EmptyPosts : 265
Reymesterio

LostNightmare wrote:Water can have many different tastes based on what is deluded into it. For example my water is well water which is high in calcium, making it taste ever so slightly rustic. Most tap water is refined and filtered and has tons of things in it like flouride which is supposed to ''make the water better'' but that all adds to our minds interpretation of taste. And finally, perfectly distilled water also has a ''taste'' but sense our saliva has the complete chemical properties as perfectly distilled water (pure H2O) we commonly judge it as no taste. Also Humans judge taste on things such as temperature sometimes. Interesting stuff really. Fun fact: If you plug your nose before eating you most likely wont taste a thing. Lastly, no matter what it is everything will always have a ''taste'' because all taste is is a sensory perception to any given thing. The only thing that shouldn't give taste is empty space.
Science
Wow you're acting so smart xDDD. I'm sure you copied that from a wiki site. Razz
On topic: I think water has a taste. I like the taste of cold water.

##4 - Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:17 am
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Does water have a taste? EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Reymesterio wrote:
LostNightmare wrote:Water can have many different tastes based on what is deluded into it. For example my water is well water which is high in calcium, making it taste ever so slightly rustic. Most tap water is refined and filtered and has tons of things in it like flouride which is supposed to ''make the water better'' but that all adds to our minds interpretation of taste. And finally, perfectly distilled water also has a ''taste'' but sense our saliva has the complete chemical properties as perfectly distilled water (pure H2O) we commonly judge it as no taste. Also Humans judge taste on things such as temperature sometimes. Interesting stuff really. Fun fact: If you plug your nose before eating you most likely wont taste a thing. Lastly, no matter what it is everything will always have a ''taste'' because all taste is is a sensory perception to any given thing. The only thing that shouldn't give taste is empty space.
Science
Wow you're acting so smart xDDD. I'm sure you copied that from a wiki site. Razz
On topic: I think water has a taste. I like the taste of cold water.
No xD that's Chem year 1 xD

##5 - Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:11 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mesmerize

Mesmerize

Does water have a taste? EmptyPosts : 111
Mesmerize

Viva wrote:Warm water is disgusting so yeah, of course cold water. :3
Unless you have bad teeth, then you feel like you're going to die of hypothermia in the mouth. :c Lol.

##7 - Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Sponsored content

Does water have a taste? Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum