You are not connected. Please login or register

some events ideas that would be fun

brolix

brolix

some events ideas that would be fun EmptyPosts : 7
brolix

hey Smile
so i was playing the server and thought about some cool event:

1. Gim'e(give me Razz)- so the gm(or.. someone...) will shout globaly what kind of items(prefering Quest items) and how much of each kind you need to give to him. the first who will trade with him, will be the winner! Very Happy (the point is to give a list of quest items/other items{like set part that you can buy for 1m in the shop} so it will be harder)

2. Wake me!(Awake)-the GM(or again... someone:>) will ask to awake an item that he chooses(the price will be low so even the poor between ase could buy) with the awake that he(the gm) wants.
example:
buy the: -name of part set- and awake him with: +100dex and +10% speed.
you need to have the exact awake to win.

3. thers the familiar H&S(hide and seek)/cath me if you can(i think that name is cooler)- the Gm is hiding, gives clues and you need to find him.

4.Ruuuuuuuuun- all the players which will play the event, will take off theyr clothes(in the game!
for the perverse among us
) {the Gm's will check evryone(sorry gm's Smile ) and then they will start running Toward the finish point. A fun place to do it is coral island.

I have a few more events if u want to hear,
hope someone will pay attention to this post ^^"

##1 - Posted Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
some events ideas that would be fun EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Considering this is a Suggestion, I have moved it to the Suggestion section.

1. Some of us already host Bring Me event.

2. Rarely, but we do this kind of event, but would also be a good idea to bring it back, however it's the same as Bring Me.

3. Hide and Seek, we do this event as well.

4. Sounds cool but weird, as if a lot of people participated, it's near to impossible to check each char 24/7 about the gear.

-Daily.

##2 - Posted Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
brolix

brolix

brolix

Daily wrote:Considering this is a Suggestion, I have moved it to the Suggestion section.

1. Some of us already host Bring Me event.

2. Rarely, but we do this kind of event, but would also be a good idea to bring it back, however it's the same as Bring Me.

3. Hide and Seek, we do this event as well.

4. Sounds cool but weird, as if a lot of people participated, it's near to impossible to check each char 24/7 about the gear.

-Daily.

those were just suggestions thet i thought would be cool, you are the boss (:

##3 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:14 am
Daily

Daily

some events ideas that would be fun EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

brolix wrote:

Don't really refer to myself as a boss, just stating things as a reply to the suggestion o.o
They are good event ideas, however they're either already applied or would be a pain to do .-.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

##4 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:13 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
brolix

brolix

brolix

Daily wrote:
brolix wrote:

Don't really refer to myself as a boss, just stating things as a reply to the suggestion o.o
They are good event ideas, however they're either already applied or would be a pain to do .-.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

that was cynically lol
if they are already applied then good for ase :>

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:02 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
some events ideas that would be fun EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

off-topic
brolix wrote:you are the boss (:
well Brolix you started it by Sating this line "you are the boss".

-In here we are same ground, don't use exaggerated line or phase it will be bad meaning to the recipient. so better choose your word wisely. Respect please...

------------------------

For your suggested events:

1. It would better to call it. The Prize is Right.
2. same as Bring me.
3. That still Hide and Seek event if you change what it called Hide and Still Hide and Seek.
4. I think for this is pointless, We are all same speed% about 200% is the cap of Speed in this game.

##6 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:01 am
brolix

brolix

brolix

freedert1 wrote:off-topic
brolix wrote:you are the boss (:
well Brolix you started it by Sating this line "you are the boss".

-In here we are same ground, don't use exaggerated line or phase it will be bad meaning to the recipient. so better choose your word wisely. Respect please...

------------------------

For your suggested events:

1. It would better to call it. The Prize is Right.
2. same as Bring me.
3. That still Hide and Seek event if you change what it called Hide and Still Hide and Seek.
4. I think for this is pointless, We are all same speed% about 200% is the cap of Speed in this game.

never meant to disrespect, just saw that she is the manager of the events so i called her that way.

-------------

just wanted to say that the first event is not exactly the same like the second event...
the point in the 2nd event is to awake and in the 1st event, the point is to kill and get the items-its not realy the same thing.

##7 - Posted Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 am
Azall

Azall

some events ideas that would be fun EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

Some of this might be thinks what someone else has already pointed out, but here is my oppinion.

1. Altough i like this event, it being fair both for non-donors and donors, this has been done already.

2. This is the one i actually like best, one it being fair to all players because it is based on luck more than gear.

3. How i see it, you just wanna change name fo the event, i don't see this much of a suggestion.

4. I would think this would be too hard to manage, i mean how to be sure no one cheats for example, event with area as big as coral island would take multiple gms to keep check that every players play by the rules, even if there would be resorces to do that, i don't think it would be beneficial to extent it would take to make this event.

I will end this by saying, i appriciate you suggesting this, and i believe every invidual has a right to suggest what ever they want, that said, i dont think this would benefit or serve any real purpose for the server at the moment.

##8 - Posted Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

some events ideas that would be fun Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum