You are not connected. Please login or register

[Video Editor & GFX] Chris' Application!

GetR34P3D

GetR34P3D

[Video Editor & GFX] Chris' Application! EmptyPosts : 2
GetR34P3D

Hello guys!

My name is Chris, I'm 17 years old and turning 18 in less than a month. Therefor I'm a student.
I've been editing videos since I was about 7 years old with my first laptop, back in the days it was really good, now it's like a phone from the 90's compared to the phones from now.

I used to run a channel on YouTube from 2010/2011 to about Summer 2013 when it got hacked. The account was never restored and due to copyright strikes it go closed. The account had 37.000 Subscribers last time I checked it, this is why I got almost 1500 contacts on skype.

I love editing and drawing, I prefer editing over drawing any time, but that's because I got more experiense with video editing and I feel like I can do what I want in the editing programs. I'm not taking editing studies because I don't want to grow up working for people like Disney and stuff, I look at editing as a hobby, not a job.

You might want to know a little bit more about me; I live in Norway, I'm 1/4th German and live in the moutains outside the city, Horten (not really the best place in Norway, I'm going to move to Drammen when I'm done with all the studies). I got a younger sister which is turning 11 in May, my dad died in duty in Afghanistan back in 2012, rescuing American Hostages. I also got a girlfriend which I'm happy with, she's also a gamer which makes the relationship just like a dream came true.

Well, we can get to some examples of edits and work I've done. Remember to click the links.

Edits:

Some Edits:

Speedart:
First Speed Art:

Model Work:
Project 1:

Project 2:

Project 3:

I can sell everything I make, you can order anything you want and I will make it, but it's not free.
Contact me on skype: iiv.empire
Or by Mail: GetR34P3D@gmail.com
I answer more on skype.

For MazeyFlyFF Staff, I hope you liked this, and I hope to see any positive results from you guys. I would love to model for you, anything I model can be injected to the game, so the dragon, the man, the snake, the women on the end can be injected as a monster or NPC in the game. I can help you with that.

For others: I hope you enjoyed, feel free to ask any questions at all, and I will try to answer them as good as I can! Very Happy

For detailed information, talk to me on skype.

##1 - Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:39 pm

MissHades

[Video Editor & GFX] Chris' Application! EmptyPosts : 84
MissHades

GetR34P3D wrote:I can sell everything I make, you can order anything you want and I will make it, but it's not free.
I dig your work GetR34P3D!

But this quote caught my attention, Because
you never mentioned to me on Xat that you was gonna sell them.
So if by selling, i hope you're talking about in-game currensy
or you might have this Thread closed pretty fast.

~Pew

##2 - Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:07 pm
GetR34P3D

GetR34P3D

[Video Editor & GFX] Chris' Application! EmptyPosts : 2
GetR34P3D

For the server, they will get content for free if I get accepted Razz

##3 - Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Sponsored content

[Video Editor & GFX] Chris' Application! Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted