You are not connected. Please login or register

Did you know you have a say in the server?

Did you know your suggestions are reviewed?

Did you know you have a say in the server? Vote_lcap42%Did you know you have a say in the server? Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Did you know you have a say in the server? Vote_lcap58%Did you know you have a say in the server? Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Yes, the whole community can put their opinions into the server and hope they can get chosen and put in. Well for me, I don't code haha so I cant do 99% of suggestions. We will leave that stuff to the godly Mr. Mazey. I'm just the one that creates/fixes/sometimes breaks the worlds. But with everyone always wanting spectacular changes in game play and such, I decided "Hey! Map design is a huge part of game play!" So as a community outreach I would like to know what you would like to see in game. Such as map changes, new dungeons. New maps. New cities. This is just a suggestion Poll, not all suggestions will be done. But since it's just a suggestion poll your imagination is the limit. Have a fun time imagining things! I only ask that you follow a simple template format like this:

Map: (Map name if applicable to an existing map.)
Play Type: (PvE/PvP/City)
World Type: (Free Roam/ Instance Dungeon)
Theme: (Fire/ Water/ Ice/ Desert/ Dark etc.)

Also please don't request any certain monsters because that will either be ignored or just removed. This isn't a suggestion Poll to make 50,000 Red Meteo spawns.

Edit: Please note you can go into as much detail as you want after writing the template. The template is just used for organization.

Here's an example suggestion: (City)

Map: Flaris Continent, Flarine City
Play Type: City
World Type: Free Roam
Theme: Different

Here's an example suggestion: (Dungeon)

Map: Kalgas Instance, Wilds
Play Type: PvE
World Type: Instance Dungeon
Theme: Kalgas Theme (Ie; Fire/Dark/Rock)

Here's an example suggestion: (Continent)

Map: Bahara Desert
Play Type: PvE
Theme: Bahara Desert (Usable)

Here's an example suggestion: (Arena)

Map: Arena
Play Type: PvP
Theme: Different

##1 - Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:01 am
Takie

Takie

Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 32
Takie

I have no imagination.

##2 - Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:03 am
BloodyKitten

BloodyKitten

Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 11
BloodyKitten

i r bored...i r think of this...

Map : Nightmare Realm
Play Type : PVP/PVE
World Type : Free Roam
Theme : Nightmarish *my thought r dark and twisted...think evil*

i.e. morbid and sinister version of Madrigal *all continents*

##3 - Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:25 am
Takie

Takie

Takie

LAURENCE PLS

Map: Strip Club
Play Type: Entertainment
Theme: "Nightmare is here."

I don't even, sorry, bye

##4 - Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:22 am

MissHades

Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 84
MissHades

Map: Hell
Play Type: Pve
Theme: Mix of dark/red/orange.  maybe some lava and fire here and there.

-

Map: Lair of Hades
World Type: Instance (group)
Theme:  Dark cavelike arena with a average size boss named Hades.
Does average dmg like the other bosses but got MUCH more health and should be killed with a group.

-

Map: Haunted Mansion
Theme: Castle/Mansion with ghosts, skelletons and other "scary stuff"

Will get back with more ideas later^^

~Pew

##5 - Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 pm
Takie

Takie

Takie

MissHades wrote:Map: Hell
Theme: Mix of dark/red/orange.  maybe some lava and fire here and there.

-

Map: Lair of Hades
World Type: Instance (group)
Theme:  Dark cavelike arena with a average size boss named Hades.
Does average dmg like the other bosses but got MUCH more health and should be killed with a group.

-

Map: Haunted Mansion
Theme: Castle/Mansion with ghosts, skelletons and other "scary stuff"

Will get back with more ideas later^^

~Pew

THIS IS AMAZING

##6 - Posted Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:06 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

:O Ida lol stop trying to break into Hell....

Btw, if ida's ideas does get into the game. Dont create a Boss Monster and name it Legion or DarkSoul or anything.

##7 - Posted Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:10 am

MissHades

Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 84
MissHades

C'mon guys, show some creativity! ^^

~Pew

##8 - Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:24 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

im creative when it comes to writing but when it comes to the games like this

##9 - Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 am
oResort

oResort

Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

Map: Sanctuary Garden(City) - Sanctuary of Gods(SoG) (Continent)

Play Type: PvE, PvP and City - As said below, theres a city with shops etc, then instance dungeon where the Gods are and the idea is to have as many as 12 since 12 is the number of main gods that we know. - people will be trying to kill these epic strong gods for their loot, while other players can kill the gods even if another play is attacking it already so its random who gets the loot and you can pvp people aswell. But when all 12(maybe) gods have been killed, all players inside the instance get thrown out. and you can choose the cooldown to get back in or what every you want it to be.

World Type: Theres the city with shops etc, then an area similar to this of upresia - http://puu.sh/7OzjC.jpg - an entrance to the dungeon area that contains the elemental gods. The idea im trying to get here is similar to the dungeon of Red Meteo, where you dont have to be in a party to see other players.

Theme: All themes - Each god consists of one element  / Theme - but the actual area - the same theme as GoR already is because to me that has a kind of God feel.

Additional Information:- This will replace the current Garden of Rhisis - I upgraded the name from GoR to Sanctuary(it's similar to garden but more sacred) of Gods in stead of Rhisis.

The loot from these gods will differ depending on the god you kill, you can think of what they drop but heres some examples:- God Armours, weapons,glow auras, new element glows looks compared to normal ones coresponding to the god you killed, some god hairs maybe idk, it's up to you.

NOTE: THESE BOSSES WILL BE VERY STRONG. AND WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO BE A TEAM / GUILD EFFORT TO KILL JUST ONE.

I had a lot of fun thinking about this, I hope you consider it, I know it's a lot of work but I think its worth.

#Note - maybe a kind of arena like scoreboard for how many gods have been killed so people know when they are going to be kicked out, because the area that the gods are in will be a big portion of the continent that garden of rhisis currently is.

Also changing the shape of the the land on the ground and shape of the actually continent might be an idea aswell.

Thank you for reading.

##10 - Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:37 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
Eyen

Eyen

Did you know you have a say in the server? EmptyPosts : 11
Eyen

oResort wrote:Map: Sanctuary Garden(City) - Sanctuary of Gods(SoG) (Continent)

Play Type: PvE, PvP and City - As said below, theres a city with shops etc, then instance dungeon where the Gods are and the idea is to have as many as 12 since 12 is the number of main gods that we know. - people will be trying to kill these epic strong gods for their loot, while other players can kill the gods even if another play is attacking it already so its random who gets the loot and you can pvp people aswell. But when all 12(maybe) gods have been killed, all players inside the instance get thrown out. and you can choose the cooldown to get back in or what every you want it to be.

World Type: Theres the city with shops etc, then an area similar to this of upresia - http://puu.sh/7OzjC.jpg - an entrance to the dungeon area that contains the elemental gods. The idea im trying to get here is similar to the dungeon of Red Meteo, where you dont have to be in a party to see other players.

Theme: All themes - Each god consists of one element  / Theme - but the actual area - the same theme as GoR already is because to me that has a kind of God feel.

Additional Information:- This will replace the current Garden of Rhisis - I upgraded the name from GoR to Sanctuary(it's similar to garden but more sacred) of Gods in stead of Rhisis.

The loot from these gods will differ depending on the god you kill, you can think of what they drop but heres some examples:- God Armours, weapons,glow auras, new element glows looks compared to normal ones coresponding to the god you killed, some god hairs maybe idk, it's up to you.

NOTE: THESE BOSSES WILL BE VERY STRONG. AND WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO BE A TEAM / GUILD EFFORT TO KILL JUST ONE.

I had a lot of fun thinking about this, I hope you consider it, I know it's a lot of work but I think its worth.

#Note - maybe a kind of arena like scoreboard for how many gods have been killed so people know when they are going to be kicked out, because the area that the gods are in will be a big portion of the continent that garden of rhisis currently is.

Also changing the shape of the the land on the ground and shape of the actually continent might be an idea aswell.

Thank you for reading.

+1 to this one ! Make some Athena set (Red Color) Very Happy.

##11 - Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Sponsored content

Did you know you have a say in the server? Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum