You are not connected. Please login or register

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode

Soul

Soul

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

So far I've been quite impressed this server's the PvE features. In most private servers, the increased ratios make PvE practically non-existent as bosses tend to be easily farmable. This server has difficult bosses and even a Monster Clash mode. However, it becomes rather repetitive after a while. I was never the sieging type, and I always prefered killing Monsters over PvP'ing. I think I can speak for the majority of the community when I say new challenging bosses would be a great feature to the server.

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode Normal-Legendary

What I'm suggesting is a Colosseum mode. The Colosseum on eFlyff has a Normal Mode and a Guild Mode, and this could be a great opportunity to make the Colosseum enjoyable for both new and experienced players. As for the Normal Mode, I'm suggesting adding one of the two options below.

1. Regular bosses with modified drop rates. I assume Mazey intended for us to run through the dungeons in order to get loots, which is why I'm suggesting that the bosses would have lower drop rates than the actual bosses inside the dungeons. Also, keep in mind that he dungeon bosses would only show during the final rounds of the Colosseum, which means you would have to grind through the first couple of rounds before getting to the rewards.

2. New Weapon/Armor sets only obtainable through the Colosseum. If Mazey is willing to put down the time and the effort, there could be unique Weapon/Armor sets which kept people motivated to do the Colosseum. We have a lot of different weapons in this server, but only the Kalgas and Aurum armor sets. The Colosseum could be a good way to implement new Armor sets to the server.

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode Colosium_High

What I'm more interested in is the Guild Mode. Obviously, joining this would only be possible if you are in a guild, and only your Guild Members are allowed to join the run. You could consider adding some sort of Fee to this mode, perhaps have the Guild Leader pay Azria/Volkane Quest Items in order to enter the Colosseum. Also, there would be a couple of rules in the Colosseum.

~ Scroll of Resurrections are not allowed.
~ If the Guild Leader dies, the run is over and all the members are transported back to the Colosseum Manager.
~ If a player leaves the Colosseum, he is removed from the lineup and may not enter again.
~ The maximum number of participants allowed is 8.

For the bosses in the Guild Mode, I'm suggesting adding bosses which are extremely difficult to kill. Perhaps twice up to five times the HP of regular dungeon bosses, and a damage reduction which makes you unable to hit your max damage on the bosses. Also, the bosses should hit very hard, and some of them double hit, or even have AoE attacks such as Clockworks or death hits like the Red Meteonyker in eFlyff. Remeber, this is supposed to be a team effort and something that one or two characters are unable to complete by themselves. The Monsters here wouldn't drop anything themselves, but you would recieve rewards after you finish the run. Also, it would be nice to have a Ranking List where the Guild Name and the Time is displayed.

Also, rewards are distributed depending on the time in which you finish the Colosseum. The faster you finish it, the better the rewards.

As for the rewards for the Guild Mode Colosseum, I'm suggesting one out of two things.

1. Mazey Quest Chips. Quest Chips would be a quite fitting reward here as normal Weapon/Armor parts aren't likely to be attractive rewards for players who are able to finish the Guild Mode.

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode Red_Token_of_Valor  [Suggestion] Colosseum Mode Blue_Token_of_Valor [Suggestion] Colosseum Mode Champion%27s_Token

2. Tokens of Valor. What I'm suggesting here is a completely new currency system. Perhaps introduce new Armor Sets that are obtainable through these, and perhaps have Chance Boxes which can contain random rewards purchasable through these Tokens. Also, if Mazey is planning on adding Guild Furniture to the server, I can't think of a better way to sell those.

I understand that this might take quite a lot of work to implement, but I'm hoping to get positive feedback so that Mazey can take the suggestion seriously and at least consider it. Also, the newly added rewards don't have to be something that is added to the servers simply because of this, it can simply be things that Mazey is planning on adding anyway. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Soul on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 21
FrootLoopKoko

Totally in for that

##2 - Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:47 am
oResort

oResort

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

It's a really good idea, me and Izual were talking about how Colosseum would be good.

##3 - Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:33 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 21
FrootLoopKoko

Soul wrote:2. New Weapon/Armor sets only obtainable through the Colosseum. If Mazey is willing to put down the time and the effort, there could be unique Weapon/Armor sets which kept people motivated to do the Colosseum. We have a lot of different weapons in this server, but only the Kalgas and Aurum armor sets. The Colosseum could be a good way to implement new Armor sets to the server.
A new set would be fine. I don't think adding new weapons would be a good idea. It would have to be better than the ones already available which would make donor weapons equal or worst and they would need to be reajusted. Big hassle. The sets though, would be really good. Aurum set is nearly unfarmable. This would give a good reason to farm.

##4 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:15 am

MissHades

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 84
MissHades

/Support and +'ed

~Pew

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 am
SixPaths

SixPaths

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 45
SixPaths

+1

##6 - Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:17 am
Flappingbird

Flappingbird

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 2
Flappingbird

+1

##7 - Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:56 am
Marielan

Marielan

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 20
Marielan

+1 sir, that would really benefit players who has more passion on PvE rather than PvP

##8 - Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:59 am
kuroyumi

kuroyumi

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 26
kuroyumi

+1 TO THIS
CAUSE I'M a PvE type of a player HAHA
but the idea on making the Monsters on Guild mode so strong is kinda a bad idea for those Non-Donor guys like me since i always get 1 hit by a boss and yes :> my gears are full NON-DONOR gears and yeap Very Happy

##9 - Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Guild Furnture is already in the game. -.-

I wouldnt mind having that in the game

##10 - Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 am

PerviSage

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 28
PerviSage

Yep +1

##11 - Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:48 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1 and excited about this.

##12 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:44 pm
lekycer15

lekycer15

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 9
lekycer15

I agree with this! Smile
For me, this really needs to be implemented, 'cause I'm not a fan of PvP and I'm no expert in Arena's, Colosseum mode will be perfect for players who are PvE type... ^_^

##13 - Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 am
KobashiHD

KobashiHD

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 12
KobashiHD

This idea.... Take all of my money, why is this screen not a money vendor...

##14 - Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:04 am
https://www.youtube.com/user/BurstCraftGaming
worms27

worms27

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 7
worms27

+1

##15 - Posted Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:14 am
kareemkh

kareemkh

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 81
kareemkh

+1

##16 - Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:58 am
iTralala

iTralala

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 31
iTralala

What if, the bosses from Colosseum drops MQC?

##17 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 7:41 am
tatsulok69

tatsulok69

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 1
tatsulok69

you have my support on that dude.

##18 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 1:21 pm
MnkyDLffy2

MnkyDLffy2

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 12
MnkyDLffy2

+1 /support

##19 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 5:09 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

+1 LOVE THE IDEA <3

##20 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 5:25 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

If this is implemented... You won't catch me arguing..

I have one question though.. What if i got disconnected while doing the run? could i be able to return?

##21 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 5:40 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

fishfillet3 wrote:If this is implemented... You won't catch me arguing..

I have one question though.. What if i got disconnected while doing the run? could i be able to return?

i think you will have to Re-do it ^,^
but i have another question .... any cooldown/waiting time?? and how many min~hour ?

##22 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Sponsored content

[Suggestion] Colosseum Mode Empty
Sponsored content

##23 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum