You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is better for siege ? FM or Harle ?

asherman

Which is better for siege ? FM or Harle ? EmptyPosts : 26
asherman

please guide me. im a non donor and im striving hard to get donor items. thanks

##1 - Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:39 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Which is better for siege ? FM or Harle ? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

This maybe the frequently asked question in pvp history. I don't have the right to say what's good or not good, but i'll say this on my perspective. If you're a non-donor, RP-wise, i suggest FM. Because even if you don't have donor items you can get high asal while if Harle, I think you will get around 300m hop. Max HOP for a donor harle is like 690m if i'm not mistaken. And I think that 300m non-donor hop won't do any good at siege cos players there have STA gears.

Strategy-wise, Harle can always DI and HOP and hope that your target is on STR gear so you can still one hit them. While with a non-donor FM, I think you can still one hit players even in their STA gears. Well, someone correct me if i'm wrong. Nevertheless, Harle if you're a Donor. And FM if you're non-donor.

##2 - Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:35 pm
Soul

Soul

Which is better for siege ? FM or Harle ? EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

Both classes are good if you have access to all the gear you want. The difference is that they fulfill different roles.

Max hop with RM buffs is around 690M if you have Seraph buffs (Heavens Step for +80% PvP), but it doesn't get higher than around 540M without Heavens Step. As a nondonor, you're going to bed hitting somewhere between 300-400M. I'd still say Jesters are better than BP's as a nondonor though, reason being that you're probably going to die to every single skill in the siege arena as a nondonor. If you die to every skill, Dark Illusion is going to give you a huge advantage. You just need to know which people you're able to kill and which people can tank you. I'm not sure whether or not you can kill everyone as a Nondonor BP, but you're probably usually going to die to a Jester/Arcanist before getting to anyone anyway.

If you're only looking to score, I would definitely say Jesters are better. You just need to selective with your targeting. That being said, I don't think the difference is very big. I'd definitely advice you to play the class you're most comftrable with. Also, it depends on which people are playing when you're sieging. Jesters are better in some settings whereas BP's can be stronger in other times.

##3 - Posted Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:50 pm
jandote

jandote

Which is better for siege ? FM or Harle ? EmptyPosts : 7
jandote

This is helpful. Thumbs up! Smile

##4 - Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:09 pm
Sylphyd

Sylphyd

Which is better for siege ? FM or Harle ? EmptyPosts : 59
Sylphyd

Generally speaking, they fulfil different roles entirely. Most YJ's will target people who's health is low enough they can kill, being mostly Suicide Bp's, other YJ's, arcanists etc etc. BP's on the other hand, depending on what gear they have go for the higher health targets, Stamina BP's/YJ's to get them off the map. If the BP is well funded and can take advantage of using both an asal type and stamina set however it can be a different story as it's more of a skill matchup.

I think YJ's are definitely stronger just because of the fact that the majority can't afford to run two sets on either YJ or BP (STA/STR or STA/ASAL) meaning they can pretty much kill anything besides templars. This, along with a good use of DI can set you back some pretty decent scores.

##5 - Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Which is better for siege ? FM or Harle ? Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum