About the lord event

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
About the lord event EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

First of all, I'm glad that my suggestions were approved. I don't know if Mazey has my suggestions in mind before I brought it up, but i'm still thankful it is implemented. I haven't been able to go online in game since I have loads of things to do on my work, but based on the new update posted, I saw some changes made and I want to point out the "players event" suggestion. I think 6000 perins is kinda expensive for both events. I mean, I farmed RC since I started months ago and I haven't reached 9999 perins yet. My point is though perins are drop-able on almost all monster in game, but gaining 6000 perins is kinda impossible and imagine it spending everytime we do self lord event. Yes, I know that players who want to have "players event" should talk to one another to add perins on their own behalf, but will it cause another form of scam? Though up to now I still don't know how players will contribute. Is it via lord event mananger? If yes, then the scam part can be ignored. I know it's only perins but we can trade perins to RPs right? And since, I haven't been online yet, I don't know if the "players event" works better than our lord event. I'm not raging. As a player, PVE-based, I just want to have active lord events so I and other non-donor or farmers can farm anytime we want. But with its current cost, I don't think that it will be possible. I mean, I can do 2 continuous events but I can't do it often because of it's high cost. And I don't think newbies can do it too. I was wondering if Mazey can reduce the cost? Maybe 500 perins or 1000 perins for both event? Please shed some light here. Rage or not, I humbly accept comments. Thanks in advance.

##1 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
About the lord event EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

It's a good Perin sink; most people have more Perins than they can actually ever use. In addition to farming, you can get a stack of Perins via vote points.

If the cost does indeed impair the ability for events to be held, it will be changed. (Though I've personally seen a few Player events held already.)

##2 - Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:03 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I had the chance to come online at game for about a few hours and I did see players host the event for 3 consecutive times, which is good I guess. But my suggestion still stands. I'm hoping they could change the price.

##3 - Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
About the lord event EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Shai wrote:I had the chance to come online at game for about a few hours and I did see players host the event for 3 consecutive times, which is good I guess. But my suggestion still stands. I'm hoping they could change the price.

Then, this thread should be place in suggestion section.

#moved

##4 - Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm
omersang

omersang

About the lord event EmptyPosts : 5
omersang

Shai wrote:First of all, I'm glad that my suggestions were approved. I don't know if Mazey has my suggestions in mind before I brought it up, but i'm still thankful it is implemented. I haven't been able to go online in game since I have loads of things to do on my work, but based on the new update posted, I saw some changes made and I want to point out the "players event" suggestion. I think 6000 perins is kinda expensive for both events. I mean, I farmed RC since I started months ago and I haven't reached 9999 perins yet. My point is though perins are drop-able on almost all monster in game, but gaining 6000 perins is kinda impossible and imagine it spending everytime we do self lord event. Yes, I know that players who want to have "players event" should talk to one another to add perins on their own behalf, but will it cause another form of scam? Though up to now I still don't know how players will contribute. Is it via lord event mananger? If yes, then the scam part can be ignored. I know it's only perins but we can trade perins to RPs right? And since, I haven't been online yet, I don't know if the "players event" works better than our lord event. I'm not raging. As a player, PVE-based, I just want to have active lord events so I and other non-donor or farmers can farm anytime we want. But with its current cost, I don't think that it will be possible. I mean, I can do 2 continuous events but I can't do it often because of it's high cost. And I don't think newbies can do it too. I was wondering if Mazey can reduce the cost? Maybe 500 perins or 1000 perins for both event? Please shed some light here. Rage or not, I humbly accept comments. Thanks in advance.

a month ago? Just started playing this game for like a week and i got a 1 set of 9999 perins + 5k up and still going.

##5 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:11 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

omersang wrote:
Shai wrote:First of all, I'm glad that my suggestions were approved. I don't know if Mazey has my suggestions in mind before I brought it up, but i'm still thankful it is implemented. I haven't been able to go online in game since I have loads of things to do on my work, but based on the new update posted, I saw some changes made and I want to point out the "players event" suggestion. I think 6000 perins is kinda expensive for both events. I mean, I farmed RC since I started months ago and I haven't reached 9999 perins yet. My point is though perins are drop-able on almost all monster in game, but gaining 6000 perins is kinda impossible and imagine it spending everytime we do self lord event. Yes, I know that players who want to have "players event" should talk to one another to add perins on their own behalf, but will it cause another form of scam? Though up to now I still don't know how players will contribute. Is it via lord event mananger? If yes, then the scam part can be ignored. I know it's only perins but we can trade perins to RPs right? And since, I haven't been online yet, I don't know if the "players event" works better than our lord event. I'm not raging. As a player, PVE-based, I just want to have active lord events so I and other non-donor or farmers can farm anytime we want. But with its current cost, I don't think that it will be possible. I mean, I can do 2 continuous events but I can't do it often because of it's high cost. And I don't think newbies can do it too. I was wondering if Mazey can reduce the cost? Maybe 500 perins or 1000 perins for both event? Please shed some light here. Rage or not, I humbly accept comments. Thanks in advance.

a month ago? Just started playing this game for like a week and i got a 1 set of 9999 perins + 5k up and still going.

Oh, good for you then. And thank your 24/7 RC farming. Have you tried spending your time on other things here at flyff? I mean not everyone can gain your unlimited perins right?

##6 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 5:58 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
About the lord event EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

From what I have notice. Player's event of 200% Drop Rate is more common then the 200% Exp Rate

##7 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 6:39 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Yeah. And I think it's not bad after all. I mean, we can level without lord buffs for about 20 minutes max? Or let's just say 30 mins. My concern is the drop rate only. Since I haven't got a chance to be online at game, I'll ask you, which is better for you? The past lord system or now? I mean which was more active?

##8 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 6:41 am
oResort

oResort

About the lord event EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

Shai wrote:Yeah. And I think it's not bad after all. I mean, we can level without lord buffs for about 20 minutes max? Or let's just say 30 mins. My concern is the drop rate only. Since I haven't got a chance to be online at game, I'll ask you, which is better for you? The past lord system or now? I mean which was more active?

The new one, by far.

##9 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 7:52 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

oResort wrote:
Shai wrote:Yeah. And I think it's not bad after all. I mean, we can level without lord buffs for about 20 minutes max? Or let's just say 30 mins. My concern is the drop rate only. Since I haven't got a chance to be online at game, I'll ask you, which is better for you? The past lord system or now? I mean which was more active?

The new one, by far.

Well that's a relief. Are lord event more constant now? I mean do players still do lord event regarding of the price?

##10 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 8:32 am
Kyon

Kyon

About the lord event EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

Perins is quite easy to farm, i farm like 4-5hours a day and i still have time to pvp/mess with people. I get like 5-7k perins a day atleast.

##11 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 11:30 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
About the lord event EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

In addition, it's been set up so that a max lord event is hosted by Mazey every few hours (not quite sure the exact timing of this, but it's automatic).

##12 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 1:30 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I see. I haven't got a chance to see Mazey do an event. But i'll leave the decision to the admins. By far, and based from other players comments, that my suggestion is better than the previous lord event, considering the price too. If they want to lower the price then it's good, if not, then it's OK i guess.

##13 - Posted Wed May 07, 2014 10:02 pm
oResort

oResort

About the lord event EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

Shai wrote:I see. I haven't got a chance to see Mazey do an event. But i'll leave the decision to the admins. By far, and based from other players comments, that my suggestion is better than the previous lord event, considering the price too. If they want to lower the price then it's good, if not, then it's OK i guess.

I think it's fine how it is at the moment. There hasn't been any complaints on the price has there?

##14 - Posted Thu May 08, 2014 7:43 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG

Sponsored content

About the lord event Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum