You are not connected. Please login or register

Im going Die with things problem ^_^

jemmy009

jemmy009

Im going Die with things problem ^_^ EmptyPosts : 5
jemmy009

Im going Die with things problem ^_^ Untitl13

PLEASE FIX this things ASAP.... i hope before do somethings.. check it all in all... you Nerf the Quest rate reward buy you didn't check the all purchases ..... Please we will expend to much of Red Perin because of 1pcs of 50%awake for PvE... oooh come one.... 1pcs of bless awake =420rp????? and BTW what is the matter of RP..... why you earn it so much??? only for the ratings?? We're not consent about our player????? Ratings is useless if no player like it so much..... please Action ASAP sir.... my other suggestion about topic "not to so fast"

##1 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:18 am
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Im going Die with things problem ^_^ EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Seeing as you're the first person to ever complain about a blessing I don't think the ratings are bad. Also the blessing is remaining that high because it is an otherwise unobtainable blessing so yes it costs a lot for 1 blessing. If you want it you can farm for it, if not then don't. This is not a "Problem" so please don't make it out to be just because you don't like the price.

##2 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:25 am
pa3ck07

pa3ck07

Im going Die with things problem ^_^ EmptyPosts : 8
pa3ck07

i dont like the price too. too expensive. its better to give more mqc reward aside from 2xrc2xmqc event. and rc drop too. too little even it you have the pet, cloack ang couple buffs.

##3 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:40 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Im going Die with things problem ^_^ EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

first off, pve awakes on fashion is really rare. Second off, 2x RC and 2x MQC event is not running anymore. Third off, the rate of the drops of RCs are fine as way they are. The rate it is right now good enough to keep the prices and the economy at a good level

##4 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Sponsored content

Im going Die with things problem ^_^ Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum