You are not connected. Please login or register

AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer!

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

is that a good example of being ambassador?killing farmer?i thought ur job is to help but what is this shit ur doing Legion?killing farmer with no items?is that ur JOB???huh??

##1 - Posted Sat May 31, 2014 5:08 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I will tell you something and rest of the players who are going to read this.

Arzia is a PK (Free for all) Map, which means DvP needs to be more active. Defense vs. Players. Windfield is not Acranist best weapon in Ariza Islands, Its their Echoes of Wavery, that skills that freezes players in place. That is Arcanist most powerful skill in Ariza.

No what, there are players who are far worse then me when it comes to PK. They gets their thrills by PK anything no matter what it is. I do the opposite. I test your skills to see how good your reactions are and see how strong your characters are. I rather see Players in this game be stronger and be more alerted in prepare for the outcome. Monsters in this game are controlled thinking, but the players are more open thinking playing different then the monsters are.

Know what? I spend more of my time in the busy parts of Flaris in making sure that Everyone knows that there is a new ambassador, a non staff who is there to help out. Know what? I get attacked by other players, because I am not a full staff like GMs and Admins. I have the same protection like the rest of the players, just like you. Other Players does come up to me and PK me, I even get killed in the arena just like the rest of the other players.

No what else I do...I am signed onto the Mazey Flyff Chat and watching it and see if someone else is looking for some assistance. This PK/helping out and farming is my short free time to relax while monitoring the shoutbox and such.

##2 - Posted Sat May 31, 2014 5:51 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

non sense explanation !so..what?if ur really help people u need to ask how much hp or anything u kill and say need more sta fck off! i dont really need ur help dude i know what to do i make a elementor with no good awake to farm only....yeah ch1 is pk mode but IF CH2 IS UP IM GONNA GO THERE BUT CH2 IS FCKING DOWN u understand ambassador abusing and bully players shit!

##3 - Posted Sat May 31, 2014 6:27 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

iPvPeRz wrote:non sense explanation !so..what?if ur really help people u need to ask how much hp or anything u kill and say need more sta fck off! i dont really need ur help dude i know what to do i make a elementor with no good awake to farm only....yeah ch1 is pk mode but IF CH2 IS UP IM GONNA GO THERE BUT CH2 IS FCKING DOWN u understand ambassador abusing and bully players shit!

This will serve as a warning. Be careful to your words and read forum rules.

Please do note that ambassadors are still normal players. Although, they are responsible for watching rule breakers, warned them if any were found and helping the community when it comes to their concerns. They are free to have fun as long as they're not abusing the privilege they have nor violating rules. In case, a player wants to report any staff or an ambassador, please make sure to attach a proof of evidence and statements of the actual incident.

Last edited by Grey on Sat May 31, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted Sat May 31, 2014 7:32 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

thank you Grey. I have been doing my best in trying to get people to realize that I am not a STAFF like GMs and Admins.

##5 - Posted Sat May 31, 2014 7:40 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

^,^ we love u LegionDark just try not to PK much, some newbies don't like being killed while farming or leveling!!

and iPvPeRz if u want to report a player/staff don't use bad language that will turn against you!!

##6 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:10 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

That's the thing. It is not that easy to tell. All, we notice is the IGN name and its level, plus their buffs, when you select them. I am always coming up with solutions to all these thing, but it appears that everything will have a loop hole involved.

##7 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:12 am
reycel12345

reycel12345

AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 20
reycel12345

iPvPeRz wrote:is that a good example of being ambassador?killing farmer?i thought ur job is to help but what is this shit ur doing Legion?killing farmer with no items?is that ur JOB???huh??

I feel you iPvPeRz. He also killed my farmer.

##8 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:39 pm
picel09

picel09

AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 2
picel09

I dont understand why people have to rant about this. The fact that they are in a pk server means that the chances of getting Pk'd is close to 100%. IT IS PART OF THE GAME, SO ACCEPT IT. If you dont like it then you can always stop playing.

##9 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:03 pm
diboy525

diboy525

AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 126
diboy525

The TS shouldn't get any warning or whatsoever. Since non-pk lovers are forced to be in channel 1 when channel 2 is down.

So will the non-pk players just wait until channel 2 is up again? Or stay in the safe areas of channel 1 and do nothing at all until channel 2 is up again?

If only channel 2 is not broken then there wouldn't be any complains.

##10 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:33 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

picel09 wrote:I dont understand why people have to rant about this. The fact that they are in a pk server means that the chances of getting  Pk'd is close to 100%. IT IS PART OF THE GAME, SO ACCEPT IT. If you dont like it then you can always stop playing.

this one didn't understand!farmer is farmer dude about ch1 yeah its 100% pk but that ambassador killing a poor farmer with no items if ur in my position you can think of it!so your better quit posting here..
BTW: this will never been happen if ch2 is allways on..

Grey: IDC!

thankz!

##11 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 pm
Kyon

Kyon

AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

iPvPeRz wrote:
picel09 wrote:I dont understand why people have to rant about this. The fact that they are in a pk server means that the chances of getting  Pk'd is close to 100%. IT IS PART OF THE GAME, SO ACCEPT IT. If you dont like it then you can always stop playing.

this one didn't understand!farmer is farmer dude about ch1 yeah its 100% pk but that ambassador killing a poor farmer with no items if ur in my position you can think of it!so your better quit posting here..
BTW: this will never been happen if ch2 is allways on..

Grey: IDC!

thankz!
Ambassadors are still players, granted with a little power to maintain the server, they are not violating any rules just by having "fun". You're speaking nonsense, ambassador's can do whatever the hell they want. They're not getting anything in return for being an ambassador, they just want to help. If ur raging over how he PK'ed you, just go and farm at traseia where PK is not enabled.

Note: Pk is a part of the game, if you dont want getting killed, Gear Up, Having no gears is not an excuse to rage over how you got killed so easily.

##12 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:24 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Well it's kinda "irritating" when you farming peacefully patiently and someone kill you like What!!!!!!!!... @%#^$%@&@#^. something like that. +_+"'

I think to solve that Sir Mazey should put a restriction on farming area like "No PK Area" in the Aria, and Volkane. To avoid kill (meant to by killing and loot your drops.) steal. This is more convenient whenever the channel 2 is not available.

anyway, just an opinion !!

##13 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:27 pm
Kyon

Kyon

Kyon

freedert1 wrote:Well it's kinda "irritating" when you farming peacefully patiently and someone kill you like What!!!!!!!!... @%#^$%@&@#^. something like that. +_+"'

I think to solve that Sir Mazey should put a restriction on farming area like "No PK Area" in the Aria, and Volkane. To avoid kill (meant to by killing and loot your drops.) steal. This is more convenient whenever the channel 2 is not available.

Isnt volkane already a non PK area? I was hunting at red meteo and tried to pk someone, it wont work.

##14 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:29 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

freedert1 wrote:Well it's kinda "irritating" when you farming peacefully patiently and someone kill you like What!!!!!!!!... @%#^$%@&@#^. something like that. +_+"'

thumbs up!you've got freedert thats what i mean!farming peacefully while ch2 down!xD

kyon: you better shut up and think what i mean
for being ambassador is that a good example???helping?yeah everyone can help and enjoy i know ambassador is a normal but hes not thinking that hes ambassador..if he want pk he can go to flaris collecting area more player pk in that place ...hayz!NOT IN AZRIA WHERE NEWBIES FARMING FARMING FARMING NOT PK! you've got what i mean?

##15 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

diboy525 wrote:The TS shouldn't get any warning or whatsoever. Since non-pk lovers are forced to be in channel 1 when channel 2 is down.

So will the non-pk players just wait until channel 2 is up again? Or stay in the safe areas of channel 1 and do nothing at all until channel 2 is up again?

If only channel 2 is not broken then there wouldn't be any complains.

The warning was meant for not giving a constructive criticism towards a person by the topic starter. We are not tolerating inappropriate words in the forum. You may visit https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t2331-the-new-rules-of-mazey-flyff for reference.

Regarding the channel, it will need a channel restart to fix the issue. The only one who could do it is Mazey so we need to wait for him patiently since he is also quite busy with his real life work. Although, he still spend time to work for the server. So, we are asking for consideration regarding this matter. However, I already addressed the issue to him so I believe it has been fixed by now.

##16 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:30 am
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

, I already addressed the issue to him so I believe it has been fixed by now.[/quote]

thank you Grey...

##17 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Do not make azria a non PK zone, I love killing players who steals my farmer's mobs Smile)

##18 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:06 am
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

fishfillet3 wrote:Do not make azria a non PK zone, I love killing players who steals my farmer's mobs Smile)

no dude..thats why theres a ch2(NON Pk) but ch2 allways down my point is our Ambassador who helping us but he kill my farmer he's the one good example of being doing good but he killed my farmer..when he arrived in azria im very happy cuz theres a ambassador to help and protect me to other killer farmer but he disapoint me thats what i mean

##19 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:18 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

iPvPeRz wrote:
fishfillet3 wrote:Do not make azria a non PK zone, I love killing players who steals my farmer's mobs Smile)

no dude..thats why theres a ch2(NON Pk) but ch2 allways down my point is our Ambassador who helping us but he kill my farmer he's the one good example of being doing good but he killed my farmer..when he arrived in azria im very happy cuz theres a ambassador to help and protect me to other killer farmer but he disapoint me thats what i mean

So.. You think Ambassadors are Heroes and White Knights that will save the day? XD

##20 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:25 am
Kyon

Kyon

Kyon

iPvPeRz wrote:

thumbs up!you've got freedert thats what i mean!farming peacefully while ch2 down!xD

kyon: you better shut up and think what i mean
for being ambassador is that a good example???helping?yeah everyone can help and enjoy i know ambassador is a normal but hes not thinking that hes ambassador..if he want pk he can go to flaris collecting area more player pk in that place ...hayz!NOT IN AZRIA WHERE NEWBIES FARMING FARMING FARMING NOT PK! you've got what i mean?

You dont tell us where to PK, We can pk people as long as its a PK area. Its a part of the game man, why are you even raging about it. Ur the one who has to shut up. Ur logic of Ambassadors being like so righteous that he cant even touch you, NO , sorry to destroy your dreams, he can pk whoever the hell he wants and we wont give a ***.. have a nice day!

##21 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Kyon and iPvPeRs, Learn to respect one another.

Also, iPvPeRs, You continue to flame or attack me, after I Pk'd you one time. You know for the fact, that I haven't Pk'd you again. You know for the fact, that you haven't seen me around you. I have shown you respect by Pk'd you one time and left you alone after that.

This whole posting is not really about me at all. You just using me to get your point across. You are mad that Channel 2 (non-pk) is down and you have to go to Channel 1, which happens to be a PK channel, to actual farm.

But, you need to realize that players can't see your equipment nor the armor. They only can see your Level 175 and buffs from Buff Pang.

##22 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:13 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

I have already mentioned in the earlier post that giving constructive criticism is much better than disrespecting one another. Inappropriate manners are not being tolerated in this forum. Please be reminded that we have existing rules in the forum community so take time to read of those to avoid getting any warnings.

This is not a place for fights and arguments

#Thread locked

##23 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Sponsored content

AMBASSADOR bastard!not helping but killing farmer! Empty
Sponsored content

##24 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum