You are not connected. Please login or register

Short And Sweet :D

moneymaker

moneymaker

Short And Sweet :D EmptyPosts : 162
moneymaker

It Would Be Really Great If We Have a Rebirth System in here :>

i know that they suggested this before but 1 more wont hurt Very Happy

in the end its worth a try and i hope Mazey could add that cuz its really boring here when u have nothing to do so this Rebirth System Would be great Very Happy

Its Simple Every Single Rebirth the Exp will go lower Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy

##1 - Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:19 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Short And Sweet :D EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Rebirth system will cause imbalance in the server. New comers will be having a hard time keeping up with those people who have played longer. Another thing, there is a max cap in damage and hp which is 2.1b if you go higher than that, you'll go back to 1. My point is simple.. Rebirth = Not a good idea.

##2 - Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:12 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Short And Sweet :D EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I completely agree with Rayleigh. I know you're bored and the boredom increase when you are FD and just waiting for siege. But rebirth won't just do us any good. I've played from different private server and up to my knowledge, I haven't encountered one with rebirth system. Maybe that's just tells us that rebirth is kinda not a good idea. I could be wrong though. But still I'm not in favor of rebirth.

##3 - Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:10 pm
Asalraa

Asalraa

Short And Sweet :D EmptyPosts : 2
Asalraa

moneymaker wrote:It Would Be Really Great If We Have a Rebirth System in here :>

in the end its worth a try and i hope Mazey could add that cuz its really boring here when u have nothing to do so this Rebirth System Would be great Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy

##4 - Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:00 am
Asalraa

Asalraa

Short And Sweet :D EmptyPosts : 2
Asalraa

IIRayleighII wrote:Rebirth system will cause imbalance in the server. New comers will be having a hard time keeping up with those people who have played longer. Another thing, there is a max cap in damage and hp which is 2.1b if you go higher than that, you'll go back to 1. My point is simple.. Rebirth = Not a good idea.
Very Happy

##5 - Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:04 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Short And Sweet :D EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Asalraa wrote:
moneymaker wrote:It Would Be Really Great If We Have a Rebirth System in here :>

Thanks Very Happy

Asalraa wrote:
IIRayleighII wrote:Rebirth system will cause imbalance in the server. New comers will be having a hard time keeping up with those people who have played longer. Another thing, there is a max cap in damage and hp which is 2.1b if you go higher than that, you'll go back to 1. My point is simple.. Rebirth = Not a good idea.
   Very Happy

What is the point of your "quotes" Asalraa? Do you agree or not? Because you quoted two entirely different opinions. And please do avoid double posting.

##6 - Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Sponsored content

Short And Sweet :D Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum