You are not connected. Please login or register

Why i banned?

maurorac

maurorac

Why i banned? EmptyPosts : 2
maurorac

why my account banned with this? what happened?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/97/22/97/banned11.jpg

Why i banned? Banned12

##1 - Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:28 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Why i banned? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Let me, explain to you.

First off I and another staff have been receiving PMs from other players about your character MagoMerlin. I have made contact with MagoMerlin in asking for your respond several times, which you didn't reply at all with my PMs. In not responding to my PMs, I have notice you have been acting weird. Farm one monster then stop, then farm one monster then stop.

This is not my first time of having to be summon to your location. There have been times, when you went into a AFK mode, and left out your pick up pet. So, when you are going AFK, please put your pet back into inventory.

It does not matter if you have your pick up pet and still standing on the tree with AFK by your name. If you have to go AFK, please use the z button and teleport out of Teresia.

##2 - Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:10 am
maurorac

maurorac

Why i banned? EmptyPosts : 2
maurorac

I'm sorry for not having answered the msn but sometimes not read why I leave the chat closed, and sometimes and my son who is playing so he knows clicking the mobs to attack and I let him play a little did not know it was illegal , peopl apologize again and will not be repeated because it will create another char him play a bit and get distracted as if he is banned I create another account, I count on the confidence of you who will not be afk repeat the islands of monsters if I'm going to leave prescisar cities,

##3 - Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:52 am

Sponsored content

Why i banned? Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum