You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling Items From Mazey To PHP Transaction.

Proud01

Proud01

Selling Items From Mazey To PHP Transaction. EmptyPosts : 11
Proud01

Here some evidence that my source send to me that this person is selling mazey items to PHP transaction my source told me that this guy is a scammer too he offer lot RP's ETC" then after the transaction is done he block the buyer from his FB account,. TSk.. >.< here some SS that my source forward to me.. His Name is Jigz Narciso (A.K.A) Trigger (job) Force Master From PinoyFinest Guild. We hope that you ban this person, because as far as i see this guy is ruin everything here in mazey.. More Power Mazey staff team. [img]Selling Items From Mazey To PHP Transaction. Untitl12[/img]

##1 - Posted Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:13 pm
Proud01

Proud01

Proud01

here's another one SS.. his Running his business for almost a month i think.. why em I doin this? because i dont want to continue his dirty trick scam other players and ruin this server.. please mazey staff team, do what best for this kind of person.. Selling Items From Mazey To PHP Transaction. Untitl13

##2 - Posted Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Selling Items From Mazey To PHP Transaction. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Please do avoid double posting. Use the edit button in case you want to add something.

Thanks for reporting. The least that I can do is bring this topic up to Grey or Mazey. If you know any abusers like this, just post it here at forums so we can make an act regarding this because we all know that this is illegal.

##3 - Posted Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:47 pm
Proud01

Proud01

Proud01

Shai wrote:Please do avoid double posting. Use the edit button in case you want to add something.

Thanks for reporting. The least that I can do is bring this topic up to Grey or Mazey. If you know any abusers like this, just post it here at forums so we can make an act regarding this because we all know that this is illegal.

Im sorry for double posting, won't happen again. yes i will.. I really hate does players who sell items in php transaction this is the root of closing down of flyff ph server. and dont want this kind of illegal transac happen here in mazey.. in short i don't want this server close for that kind of reason.. and besides.. i have new screen shot.. Selling Items From Mazey To PHP Transaction. 10617410

We hope that u end this kind of dirty Business..
More Power Mazey staff team.

##4 - Posted Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Selling Items From Mazey To PHP Transaction. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Sure. Anyways, thanks for reporting again. Let's just wait for a GM or Admin to handle this kind of things.

##5 - Posted Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Selling Items From Mazey To PHP Transaction. Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum