You are not connected. Please login or register

WHY - Suggestions

marton4o992

marton4o992

WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

Hello buddies Im just wondering there are 6 pages with suggestions that arent accepted or declined , so I just want to ask WHY ?
I REALLY want to change that with my discussion here .
Why there are 6 pages with still not accepted/declined suggestions , why just Mazey dont make one day for forum view and just delete unneeded suggestions.
Lets make a new rule - Weekly clean (especially for "Suggestion" topic) and an answer from Mazey (example for suggestion /Accepted/Declined/) and no answers like "uuum thats not good idea" " that will take time" and so.Just to say WILL he make it or he wont.

Next just lock and delete the topic ..

(Im really sorry for my bad ,bad english im just indignant)

##1 - Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:24 am
Taheru

Taheru

WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 270
Taheru

I like your idea,but if it were to happen i found some disadvantages about it:

-People could repeat the same topic/thread because they notice know about it before.

-It's better for us to be surprise about new things than knowing the "Accepted" idea.

-Some people would feel sad if their suggestion is Declined.

This is just my opinions, if i said something stupid/mean please just ignore it.

##2 - Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:21 am
iRed

iRed

WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Taheru wrote:I like your idea,but if it were to happen i found some disadvantages about it:

-People could repeat the same topic/thread because they notice know about it before.

-It's better for us to be surprise about new things than knowing the "Accepted" idea.

This is just my opinions, if i said something stupid/mean please just ignore it.

1)Then a "Denied and Accepted Suggestions" should be made by the staff and update every time Mazey accepts/denies a suggestion... so people should read it before making any suggestion on forums.

2) Really? Then why there's a suggestion section? Let's just send some suggestion by email then, this way no one will know about what's coming... This is kinda pointless in my opinion. The suggestion thread is something that should have discussions, agreements and denials... this is where we can help to improve this server and should have a special attention by the staff... this is my point of view.

3) Seriously... you think that Mazey shouldn't deny a suggestion because the one who made it would be sad? I'll just ignore this one as you told us to do.

Anyway, I'm a player who like to spend time on forums and like to suggest to help to improve the server. Not getting an answer by the staff is what really makes me upset, and not having the suggestion denied. Within 1~2 hours the staff could take a look on all suggestions and decide if it's possible or not, I think.

I support this suggestion.

##3 - Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:57 pm
marton4o992

marton4o992

WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

The things that iRed said about the "accepted/declined" section i meant it but I didint wrote it so its the perfect idea.
@Taheru - example - I suggest for free aurums and donate items by your choise each day of the week.
WILL YOU ACCEPT THAT?
About the 3RD thing that iRed said ... lets just ignore that Very Happy
Thanks for supporting my suggestion.

##4 - Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:26 pm
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

Really , I'm fine

##5 - Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:47 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Taheru wrote:I like your idea,but if it were to happen i found some disadvantages about it:

- For the sake of keeping things organized at the suggestion area, doing a "Denied" and "Accepted" thread is a good idea like what iRed said. This would keep the section neat unlike what it is now, implemented suggestions and the ones that are not are all mixed up. Of course they would need to look at both threads to avoid making repeated suggestions if ever they wish to make one.

- I'm neutral regarding this. Surprises are good too. But the thing is, AFTER the suggestion has been implemented, isn't it a good thing to put that in the "Accepted" thread already? It has been done anyway. As I've said above, this is to keep things in order.

- It's not like each and every suggestion will be accepted. They suggested it and I'm sure that they are aware that their suggestion may be denied. I understand your point. They might be a little down if it was rejected but I'm sure there is always an important reason behind it.

##6 - Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Pinki wrote:
- For the sake of keeping things organized at the suggestion area, doing a "Denied" and "Accepted" thread is a good idea like what iRed said. This would keep the section neat unlike what it is now, implemented suggestions and the ones that are not are all mixed up. Of course they would need to look at both threads to avoid making repeated suggestions if ever they wish to make one.

- I'm neutral regarding this. Surprises are good too. But the thing is, AFTER the suggestion has been implemented, isn't it a good thing to put that in the "Accepted" thread already? It has been done anyway. As I've said above, this is to keep things in order.

- It's not like each and every suggestion will be accepted. They suggested it and I'm sure that they are aware that their suggestion may be denied. I understand your point. They might be a little down if it was rejected but I'm sure there is always an important reason behind it.

Well said, she took it right out of my mouth.

##7 - Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:48 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I am going to do this in S.M.A.R.T discussion.

Specific: Accepted and Denied
Measurable: Pro/Con
PRO: It might make the Forums more neat
CON: No one is actual looking through these forums to see if it has already been suggested.
CON: There have been history of posts being repeated made.
CON: There is the Update Patches posts that discuss things that had been added (some of them have been suggestions and etc)
Achievable: Yes, If that is what Mazey wants to do with the forums
Realistic: Yes, It can work out, but it is up to Mazey
Time: That is asking a lot from Shai and Grey, who are usually busy in dealing with things involving the forums.

##8 - Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:27 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

LEgionDark wrote:I am going to do this in  S.M.A.R.T discussion.

Specific: Accepted and Denied
Measurable: Pro/Con
   PRO: It might make the Forums more neat
   CON: No one is actual looking through these forums to see if it has  already been suggested.
   CON: There have been history of posts being repeated made.
   CON: There is the Update Patches posts that discuss things that had been added (some of them have been suggestions and etc)
Achievable: Yes, If that is what Mazey wants to do with the forums
Realistic: Yes, It can work out, but it is up to Mazey
Time: That is asking a lot from Shai and Grey, who are usually busy in dealing with things involving the forums.

That's why they need to look at it first. If they do make a new topic at the suggestion section, then I think giving some time to read about other past topics won't bother them too much. It's currently the same for what it is now anyway. It's recommended that players should still read the past suggestions if ever they plan to make a new one to avoid repeated threads.

Of course Mazey posts some suggestions that he accepted via updates. However, what we are trying to get done here is to keep everything in order in that area for the sake of players who are more into suggesting. Some of them have really good ideas and it helps a lot in the community anyway. The point of making a "Denied" and "Accepted" thread is to keep the topics separated. As I've always said, it would be a big convenience.

LEgionDark wrote:Yes, It can work out, but it is up to Mazey

Yes, everything will be implemented by Mazey and him alone. But we do all have a say in the community, don't we? Suggesting something like this won't do any harm. It's just merely a suggestion.

LEgionDark wrote:That is asking a lot from Shai and Grey, who are usually busy in dealing with things involving the forums.

It's not only Grey or Shai that could help do these things. I believe there are more enough GMs to help if ever they would do this one.

Also, it's not like this suggestion should be prioritized at the moment. It's just a small idea. I don't bother too much though. I'm fine with either. Just saying my thoughts about this thing.

Last edited by Pinki on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

##9 - Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:21 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Pinki wrote:It's not only Grey or Shai that could help do these things. I believe there are more enough GMs to help if ever they would do this one.

I will be glad to help out in keeping the forums clean and organized.

##10 - Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:32 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

My last statement was talking about the forums. Forum Masters are the only ones who can move posts around or any high level staff member. I own my own forums on line, so I have been dealing with those while playing the game.

##11 - Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:02 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
WHY - Suggestions EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I like this topic. I, too, want to make the forums organized and i'm doing the best that I can. But i'm afraid that my skills are limited especially when it comes to coding. But I really like to have "Accepted" and "Denied" sections. The reason why I can't delete topics at Suggestion thread is that I don't personally know if Mazey or other staff is interested about the specific suggestion. Deleting it would cause confusion or stuff. That's why suggestion thread, unlike other threads here, looks kinda messy. And I believe that Mazey, Grey, and Daily has the only power to specify a suggestion whether it is "Accepted" or "Denied". Because me, or maybe the GMs too, don't have any jurisdiction regarding the acceptance nor the denial of a suggestion. I think that the higher ups always have the final say.

I believe I have one accepted suggestion, it's about the Self Lord Event and /say. Not putting it on a "Accepted" section won't do any harm to me at all. But for the benefit of the community, I believe that it is better if we have this kind of idea to prevent some players on posting same suggestion. But like David said, this is asking a lot for Grey. Though I don't mind the work at all. It's just that I'm not authorized, if implemented, to move a suggestion. And considering that forums has much activity compared before, this just means that Mazey, Grey, and Daily, aside from helping players on "Help" and "Report" section, will have to check the "Suggestion" thread too. And we have to consider that "Accepting" a suggestion is not just a snap. They have to consider different aspects too. So it just means that it would take time.

EDIT:
marton4o992 wrote:The things that iRed said about the "accepted/declined" section i meant it but I didint wrote it so its the perfect idea.
@Taheru - example - I suggest for free aurums and donate items by your choise each day of the week.
WILL YOU ACCEPT THAT?
About the 3RD thing that iRed said ... lets just ignore that Very Happy
Thanks for supporting my suggestion.

Moved to Suggestion Topic.

Last edited by Shai on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moving)

##12 - Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Sponsored content

WHY - Suggestions Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum