You are not connected. Please login or register

LOWER THE DROP RATE

Willumz

Willumz

LOWER THE DROP RATE EmptyPosts : 8
Willumz

LOWER THE FREAKIN RATE'S

I'm not sure if you guys don't see it or if its just a problem noone feels like dealing with but redchips are in abundance. When the server had a fresh start it was reasonably difficult to collect redchips therefore it was harder to ''buy'' donation weapons ect. from other players. Now the server has gotten to the point where its SO easy to collect anything (mqc, ''collecting area items'', redchips, weapons, penya) that nothing is valuable anymore. Let's put it this way, if people keep collecting, and more and more ways become available to increase the drop rate donation items are going to be floating around for nearly nothing, Mazey is going to loose all of its donators because its so easy to become FD and the server is going to fall. JUST THROWIN THIS OUT THERE.

p.s. this is just one of the ways i can think of personally to save the server.

Fresh Start/Lower rates please.

##1 - Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:28 pm
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
LOWER THE DROP RATE EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

Willumz wrote:
Let's put it this way, if people keep collecting, and more and more ways become available to increase the drop rate donation items are going to be floating around for nearly nothing.

Errr... Prices for FD Aurum FM (just ONE set, not the whole switch), being at 1.2k rp.. If you consider that nearly nothing then I guess good for you? But for 99.99% of the players 1.2k RP is a huge amount of Chips.

Willumz wrote:
Mazey is going to loose all of its donators because its so easy to become FD and the server is going to fall.

Again, it's not "easy" to get to FD without donating anything, sure some players like to farm instead of donating but obviously it will take them a lot of time.

Willumz wrote:
Fresh Start/Lower rates please

You should stop making posts about a fresh start/wipe. Three out of your five Threads ask for a wipe, there is a reason your other ones got locked..

Additionally let me quote Amnesty, she summed it up pretty neat.

Amnesty wrote:
The server economy has not "crashed." The prices of items have gone up  from 150RP to less than 200RP in about 4-5 months. That's not "crashing." That's normal growth/inflation. The fact of the matter is that it's become easier to farm since the price of items were 150RP. Lord Events can be started by anyone. The Sea King Cloak gives additional drop rate. People are becoming more accustomed to farming on this server. All of these reasons explain why there's been a slight increase in prices over the past few months, not weeks or days.

##2 - Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum