You are not connected. Please login or register

Why my Friend Got Banned?

floyderikki10

floyderikki10

Why my Friend Got Banned? EmptyPosts : 42
floyderikki10

hmm.. GOOD day sir... I would like to know Why my Friend( IGN: Luoisette ) got banned in this game...
this is the senario: My friend is vending a OP price of 1 day premium which he VEND (not trade) and the price is twenty-eight (28) red perin.. and a player ask and settle with him asking for a discount and to make it for twenty (20) red perin... so my friend renew his stall and make it twenty (20) red perin... so sir why my friend got banned for selling an OP price? this is he's fault he is just vending .. he did not switch it... the fault is in the buyer.. and proved me that Im wrong.. This is The RULE which mr. GM GREY had posed.

1.Phishing scams

Phishing is an act of attempting to acquire information such as username, password and credit card details. Phishing site is designed to steal some information and it also may contain download links that are infected with malware or keyloggers. It is usually done through emails messages, PMs and websites. You can easily determine a phishing site if the said site will require you to enter your account details and download some applications. So, beware of clicking and visiting any sites.

2. Item-switching scam

The other side of the scam involves items that are so ridiculously cheap compared to its normal economic price. Scammers will try to sell their items in a cheap price which is too-good to be true and vice versa. If their potential victim got their bait, they will trade the "real" item first and when the victim accepts the trade, the scammer will decline the transaction and they will make alibis such as blaming it on lag or a misclick, then they will send another trade request. This time, the scammer will offer a much less valuable but similar-looking item in the trade window hoping the victim doesn't notice. This also happens in RP and perin transactions.

3. Team Scams

Another one is in relation to Item-switching scam, but this method involves a third party. For instance, where in, two scammers will work together for this scam. One will be selling an item for a high price, higher than its market value, and another will claim to be buying the same item for an even higher price. An unsuspecting victim will buy the item from the first scammer at an inflated price, hoping to sell it to the second scammer for a profit. However, after the victim buys the item, both scammers will leave, resulting in a loss for the victim. In such instances, you must be keen in trading very carefully to avoid being cheated.

4. Staff Impersonation Scams and Mailbox Scams

Another popular scam is GM impersonation which is basically, someone will pretend to be a GM by having a similar name of a real GM they are trying to impersonate. These scammers will look for potentially vulnirable players and they will ask for account details. They will make up some story as to why they need to get the said details.

Scammers often use this tactic to send fake system messages such as pseudo-events requiring your account details informing that you have won a prize through mails and private message. Always remember that staffs will never demand for your usernames and passwords in order to claim your rewards. In addition to this, on-going events were usually announced through system shout and forum.

Note: GM Impersonation in ANY form will result in a permanent ban.
Load, real currency and trade-in account Scams

so where is the Rule that he disobeyed?? and Permanent Banned?? w0w!! Now sir... The senario again... he is vending... so if You proved me that Im wrong.. and OP items are called scammer... I will send you lots of player in the market who sell OP price ..  ..... Im not here to argue with you.. I just want to restore my friends account for being banned permanently.. I hope for your kind consideration... Good day and Godbless.. Smile

##1 - Posted Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:13 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Why my Friend Got Banned? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

To answer you question, selling OP price is not a scam nor a ban-able act. There's nothing wrong with that and considering that you friend change the price because of the negotiation. If what you said is true, then there is nothing wrong with that. But perhaps he/she committed a crime that he/she didn't tell you. So let's just wait for Grey or Daily because they can check the game logs. And after that, they will bestow the verdict. And please refrain from making another topic regarding this. One is enough. The best thing that you can do now is wait for responses.

##2 - Posted Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:24 pm
floyderikki10

floyderikki10

floyderikki10

Okay sir... thank you .. Smile

##3 - Posted Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:52 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Why my Friend Got Banned? EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Louisette was selling 1 hour Premium Scroll (not 1 day) for 28RP each and the price wasn't a reasonable as it was far enough from the original price in the RC shop which 2RP. There are many ways of scamming that aren't mentioned on my previous post against scamming as what I've said on it. Scamming is a form of dishonest scheme or intention to deceive others. I would understand if he tried to sell the item for 3rp - 4rp but 20rp - 28rp was an impossible value of it. The buyer stated that Louisette was vending a 3-day premium scroll for 28rp and asked to lower the price. Then, the seller agreed and reprice the item. Of course, it was also the buyer's fault not to check carefully the item he bought but trying to benefit themselves by fooling other players to make a profit was not advisable. What Louisette have done was still under scamming. The banned from his character was already lifted right after they made an agreement to give the items/RP back. I have already talked to him regarding this, claimed the mistake and promised not to make such action again in the future. Hope this issue has been cleared now.

##4 - Posted Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:23 pm
floyderikki10

floyderikki10

floyderikki10

So his account cannot be restored?

##5 - Posted Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:47 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Why my Friend Got Banned? EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Grey wrote:The banned from his character was already lifted right after they made an agreement to give the items/RP back.
Meaning, the account has been already unbanned.

##6 - Posted Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:53 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Why my Friend Got Banned? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I see. So Louisette fooled the buyer then. I guess I was wrong on some parts. My bad. Smile Nonetheless, I guess this issue is solved already so I'll lock this topic.

:solved:

##7 - Posted Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Sponsored content

Why my Friend Got Banned? Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum