You are not connected. Please login or register

Nerf Colosseum Mobs

Taheru

Taheru

Nerf Colosseum Mobs EmptyPosts : 270
Taheru

I know this may sound crazy but i've been noticing that the damage of Lykanos and Khan are so op.

They can kill u after a second u respawn,if they hit u even once its a sure death.

So i ask if its possible if u can nerf the damage of Lykanos and Khan because they're crazily op.

~ That is all ~

##1 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:36 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Nerf Colosseum Mobs EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Well, Guild Mode Colosseum are made to be hard. That's why you need a guild to do that. And the rewards are worthy, if I may say. A -1 for me though. I mean perhaps Colosseum is the only PvE-challenge we have here in Mazey. Red Meteo doesn't count because it is somewhat about PvP too. Colosseum is the only challenge we have. And we have to consider that seldom there are players that could solo it. It's really a team collaborative effort. I think Lykanos and Khan are still tank-able by Templars so I don't see the point why it has to be nerfed. Just look for a Templar that could tank it and do the colo together. Because for me, colo would suck if players can just solo them. And I think "Kiting" works at Colo too. Though I could be wrong. But some of my reliable friends claimed that it could be done. Honestly, I haven't done any Colo at the moment. But if I will, I think it would be fun considering me and my guildmates are into it. And about the respawn thingy, perhaps you could just instantly run when you are revived by scroll so you can buff yourself for a short time at least.

##2 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:51 pm
kareemkh

kareemkh

Nerf Colosseum Mobs EmptyPosts : 81
kareemkh

i can solo colo easily and i dont mind the dmg of khan and lykanos cuz 99% of the times i kill them before they even have a clean hit on me... the only thing i mind in colo and i find really disturbing are the CW and Red meteo and the Tanuki cuz i am FD slayer and i hit the reach dmg on these mobs so i start hitting them really low even 1 dmg... and i have to remove some gear or to get killed by cw to have no buffs at all them kill them :S i dont know if they have lower DEF or whatever i just find it really Disappointing to make FD Slayer and to hardly kill these easy mobs Razz

##3 - Posted Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:26 pm

ozamaboy

Nerf Colosseum Mobs EmptyPosts : 26
ozamaboy

I finish colo 4-6 minutes Smile u need only luck b4 they can 1hit u

##4 - Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Nerf Colosseum Mobs Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum