You are not connected. Please login or register

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION !

ponziiiii07

ponziiiii07

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 4
ponziiiii07

I thing its a good thing to change the location of the boss Kheldor like in the location of Kalgas and Razgul cause it really make me lost in that place and even with a map to follow ive get lost to that map maybe u should try a better map that is suitable for the player like me who is just new in playing flyff Thanks in advance hoping to accept my suggestion

##1 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:29 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I guess this has been suggested before though it didn't received much comment. But for me, personally, I agree with this suggestion. Since I played here a year ago, I didn't get the chance to kill Kheldor because I can't memorize its map. Lol. Though I know my way at Ankou. Nonetheless, for whatever my vote will cost, I give this a +1! Smile

##2 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 pm
ponziiiii07

ponziiiii07

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 4
ponziiiii07

Thanks sir cause for us who is just new here we didnt have chance to get to kheldor by the way thanks again and hoping that this will be approved c19

##3 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:15 pm
Kuririn

Kuririn

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 21
Kuririn

That'll be helpful for me 'cuz i'm gonna try the quest to have the 2 title (i have already Behemoth Slayer c:) and the rewards c:

##4 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:22 pm
Coeur

Coeur

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 38
Coeur

Many have suggested this already. Smile

For me, anyways, I don't think it's that necessary. For more convenience, yes. But for more challenge, it's better to stay the way it is. (No specific vote for now)

##5 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 pm
kareemkh

kareemkh

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 81
kareemkh

this map and ankou map are challenging maps this is why ( i guess ) have not been moved to easier maps Smile i dont hunt kheldor anymore but i will give it a +1 if it help...but my opinion is that it can be done and i used to do it all the time... all u have to do is draw ur own map, this is what i used to do Smile

##6 - Posted Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:30 pm
AdoboMix

AdoboMix

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 34
AdoboMix

NO ...kheldor hunt is more trealing and adventure map if kheldor move to other map then the shadow weapons gets cheap and no more adventure hunt ..i know kheldor is a hard boss to hunt because of the map but the reward is a nice weapons and shield its better NO..

##7 - Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:31 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I agree with Adobo. It is not about making it easy like other maps. It is about keeping players interesting in this game. So there is going to be some short of hard challenge involved. For me, I do not go for the dungeons for their drop items, I just go there to kick some big boss back to their graves.

##8 - Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:39 pm
Ternien

Ternien

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! EmptyPosts : 19
Ternien

The only boss i haven't killed yet is Kheldor. l0l but im fine with it.

i prefer it this way, i mean come on.. we are already in a private server, i don't want everything to be that easy. hehe

##9 - Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:46 am

Sponsored content

CHANGE BOSS LOCATION ! Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum