You are not connected. Please login or register

Ingame Event Suggestion !

ponziiiii07

ponziiiii07

Ingame Event  Suggestion !  EmptyPosts : 4
ponziiiii07

I would like to suggest an ingame automated event called hourly prize we all know that the server community is getting higher this is one great way to help increase our server community ''the event is like this its just simply by logging in to a game a player will get a prize for every hour he/she plays online'' i think this will improve the server features and the servers quality Thanks in advance .

##1 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Ingame Event  Suggestion !  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

We had this kind of thing before where every hour we can get 1000 RC per player who is online. And I guess it was removed due to many players who just log on multiple accounts and "AFK" them. Which is kind of unfair, really. So, this is a -1 for me.

##2 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:40 pm
ponziiiii07

ponziiiii07

Ingame Event  Suggestion !  EmptyPosts : 4
ponziiiii07

Well then that settles it by the way thanks i just think of it but if its not good then , sorry cause im just new Smile ive played a week later

##3 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:12 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Ingame Event  Suggestion !  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

No need for apologies. Though thanks for suggesting anyways. Smile

If you have more suggestions, don't hesitate to post it here at forums. But kindly check first if it was suggested before so we can avoid multiple suggestion of the same topic. Smile

##4 - Posted Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:38 am
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Ingame Event  Suggestion !  EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

We used to have this before. However it caused the same problem as we had with the Bloody Mary Boxes that started to spawn in players inventories every second, and therefore it was removed.

##5 - Posted Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:39 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
kareemkh

kareemkh

Ingame Event  Suggestion !  EmptyPosts : 81
kareemkh

if the issue that Daily mentioned can be fixed that would be a great idea to encourage players to play for more time... and about the issue that Shai mention... i suggest that the count should be for player who are not AFK so if a player is afk he doesnt get a prize... we already have a system where it tells if a player is afk so maybe they can do something that when a player is afk the count for his/her online playing is stopped until he move or become not afk

##6 - Posted Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Sponsored content

Ingame Event  Suggestion !  Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum