You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Everyone

LadyLilith

LadyLilith

Hi Everyone EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

I am going to clarify some notes that I have seen.
1. Isn't that GS is a mini PvP Game, which happens to be on a Player Killer Server (cluster). Player Killer Server means the whole server is nothing but PvP?
2. Isn't the FM is strong character class in the field of PvP?
3. Isn't the Asal skill is main powerful skill in the FM's arsenal and isn't ASAL is also a OP skill?

##1 - Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:17 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Hi Everyone EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

1. ~ PK server is not all about PvP as you can still do Colosseum runs, dungeon runs, hunt Red Meteonyker and do other activities within the said server. So it's pretty much not right to think of Server 1 as an all out PvP channel.
2. ~ Yes, it is one of the best pvp characters in-game.
3. ~ Without Asal's devastating damage. There will be no other way to kill a Templar 1 on 1, making them invincible in a 1 vs 1 battle.

Last edited by WhiteNoise on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

##2 - Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:26 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Hi Everyone EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I agree with GM WhiteNoise. Btw, welcome at forums! You are the wife of LegionDark, right? Nonetheless, I don't think ASAL is OP at the moment though. I could be wrong. But that's just what I feel. Smile

##3 - Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:06 pm
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

Hi Everyone EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

Let me rephrase it, most of the Server 1 is a PVP, with only tiny parts of the Server 1 is a pk free zone. Yes, I am, Shai. But do not get a wrong idea, Legion has been playing other classes before, but he found out that they are not great of class to be playing on. It is because he is on a tight budget in this game and in the real life as well. So, we both have to play this game at a very cheap price. That is the reason why Legion has so many accounts within the game, that way he can still play this game without having to worry about the stress involving the pay to play idea behind this game.

##4 - Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:07 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Hi Everyone EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Strong attack and speed is usually heart behind the class character. If you can apply the PK concept of PvP and mix it with the concept of PvM farming into the open field, the less chance of having to be PK by another player. Not only that, if PvP can be apply to the dungeon as well as like it did with the farming fields. The better chance of be able to know how much more upgrading that needs to be work on, since the boss monsters are stronger than the average player.

##5 - Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Sponsored content

Hi Everyone Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum