You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP ME WITH MY ACC ADMIN MAZEY.

choyjun1

choyjun1

HELP ME WITH MY ACC ADMIN MAZEY.  EmptyPosts : 3
choyjun1

The report given was wrong. My Mazey Account was banned done this day, coz someone saw us that Im SELLING RP to real life money, but what happen is I (Taste) and my friend have a conversation at shaduwar, i PM him to buy some RP and convert it to real life money thats why Plucky Log in his another (IGN: iHolder) acc to give me the RP worth 250rp.

My reason is Plucky/iHolder is my real life friend, if you want prove you can search him on Facebook Ichan Caloy A. Lapiz is his name on FB.

HOPING FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION.
-Taste

##1 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:20 am
AdoboMix

AdoboMix

HELP ME WITH MY ACC ADMIN MAZEY.  EmptyPosts : 34
AdoboMix

will both of you will be banned even if ur a buyer or a seller or sell's talker what ever ..but the rules is very clear try to read it!
mazey staff's are investigate illegal activity and if positive that you are part of that transaction then that will be happen... Banned

##2 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:50 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
HELP ME WITH MY ACC ADMIN MAZEY.  EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

From what I understood here, correct me if i'm wrong, you were the midman on this transaction. You said that you (The Midman) and your friend (The buyer) are talking in Shaduwar and that's because you PM'ed him saying he should buy some RP, and that's when Plucky (The Seller) went online and gave you the 250RP that he was selling for real life currency. If that's the case, you will get banned as well, along with "The Seller" and "The Buyer".

#Moved to Punishment Appeal Section

##3 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:15 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
HELP ME WITH MY ACC ADMIN MAZEY.  EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

The screenshot says otherwise. You aren't the midman, but the buyer. I believe you told me this yourself earlier when you confronted me about this but you keep on changing the story after. Either way, you still broke the rule. Please take note that selling/buying RP for real life currency is not allowed and will result into a permanent ban if violated. The ban given to your character will remain as it is.

As for your friend, we will make sure to conduct an investigation.

##4 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:34 am

Sponsored content

HELP ME WITH MY ACC ADMIN MAZEY.  Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum