You are not connected. Please login or register

Operation Raid.....

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Operation Raid..... EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I would like to say...I have officially finished creating my 243 accounts and I have about 645 out of 729 characters are active in this game...so just be prepare for....I will raid the hell out of the dungeons and sell everything at a very low price....1 red chip per item...instead those items from the Collection Area.

##1 - Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Operation Raid..... EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Question to Mr. LEgionDark:

Why da **** so many accounts?

##3 - Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:58 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

All the guild names that are listed within my signature are full of my characters. DeathDemons has 74 members... DarkSoulsofHell has 36 members and rest of the guilds has about 30 members... except for two new guild names... or I would say...three new Guilds...FallenKillers, DeathCrusaders and DeathRaiders...which I have not added them to the list....

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Question to Mr. LEgionDark:

Why I have so many accounts? the simple fact is.... I am not going to waste my time and my Red Perins in make the other 7 classes to be a FD Character, when I already have one character, that is using Donation Items, which includes the complete Aurum set for a Forcemaster. Why should I waste 140RP on a second Sea-King Cloak, when I already gotten one. I do not need to have one for an Arcanist or another one for a Slayer.... When actual, a FD character can be strong enough to handle anything in this game. I am doing the same thing as you all, but more of a different way, the way that I want to play this game.

Last edited by LEgionDark on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:17 pm
Pavilion

Pavilion

Operation Raid..... EmptyPosts : 28
Pavilion

and when are you gonne sell it all?

##5 - Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Operation Raid..... EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Goodluck on selling kalgas/shadow/black/skeleton/legion/catalyst stuff HAHAHA! Enjoy vending.

##6 - Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:45 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

WeedLove wrote:Goodluck on selling kalgas/shadow/black/skeleton/legion/catalyst stuff HAHAHA! Enjoy vending.

Actually, I open two private shops two days ago...and I notice that if you sell the items at a very cheap price, they will be gone in a heart beat. I sold everything that I dont want to have for 1 Red Chip each item. And I will continue to do so, since they are not anything I want to have.

##7 - Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:07 pm
Mirielle

Mirielle

Operation Raid..... EmptyPosts : 191
Mirielle

What are you trying to accomplish? If you don't mind me asking.

##8 - Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:39 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Operation Raid..... EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:Why I have so many accounts? the simple fact is.... I am not going to waste my time and my Red Perins in make the other 7 classes to be a FD Character, when I already have one character, that is using Donation Items, which includes the complete Aurum set for a Forcemaster.  Why should I waste 140RP on a second Sea-King Cloak, when I already gotten one. I do not need to have one for an Arcanist or another one for a Slayer.... When actual, a FD character can be strong enough to handle anything in this game. I am doing the same thing as you all, but more of a different way, the way that I want to play this game.

No offense, I'm just very curious about you. You didn't answer my question though. From what I understand that you're saying, is that you prefer making 1 single FD character (which is obviously forcemaster, as we all know) to do everything that everyone else does, generally with different characters. You have an Aurum set with all four parts of 3x300% ICD awakes (for PvE purposes), another aurum with 3x300 STA (for tanking) on all parts and a third one with 3x300 STR or INT or a mix of both (PvP). The same would be with your weapon and shield. At least that's what you're saying. That means that you also have a ICD tiger, STR tiger/fox and STA lion. This is just what I know about you from what you've wrote about yourself in all those previous threads and posts here at the forums. The things are probably incorrect, though.

Now, for my question. Since you have litterarily hundreds of characters, they should all be geared up with decent good equipments and such. That means that you have hundreds of thousands of RP available, probably a million. I have no idea though. If that's not the case, you're basically using all these characters for storage, which in my opinion is a big, big, big waste. If THAT is not the case too, then you're either using those characters for stalking people, you're having lots of spare time (lol, i like that haha xD) or you are simply using bots and 3rd party programs to do a lot of dungeon runs at once with multiple computers. Either that or you're sharing your accounts with someone else, which I am not sure if it's allowed.

LEgionDark wrote:...and I notice that if you sell the items at a very cheap price, they will be gone in a heart beat. I sold everything that I dont want to have for 1 Red Chip each item. And I will continue to do so, since they are not anything I want to have.

Oh, btw I think I have been a bit off topic. Sorry about that if that's the case. But another question: Why sell stuff for 1 RC when you can just delete them? I would personally buy items from shops in a heart beat if I saw shadow weapons go for 1 RC each. Smile

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed content, added text)

##9 - Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:47 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Mirielle wrote:What are you trying to accomplish? If you don't mind me asking.
By-Pass the need to use the Couple System and by-pass the need to use a dual log/two clients.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Question to Mr. LEgionDark:

Like I have said... I do not need in yours words: Gear up with descent items. Nor by the words: Hundreds of Thousands RPs.  i only need to spend 12RP per character for kalagas set and weapons and shield. rest is already can be suply via the guild warehouse/common bank combine.

Acacia wrote:So ur 95% of the % of players that play. How nice.

Not really... Unlike certain type of players... I just flat out do need to worry about "We need Sink holes for RP or for Perins" and all of the QQs that people have been doing.

Here is another thing.... if you lost something while the server freeze you. In Game NPC items are unlimited, which means they are more able to regain...while donations items are the most hardest thing to get, which is the reason why I have so many accounts for.... in case i have to retrieve an item, without having to pay more money worth of red perins

##10 - Posted Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Sponsored content

Operation Raid..... Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum