You are not connected. Please login or register

Diamond Problems?

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Diamond Problems? - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

If this does get added to the game, then what type of price of sacrifice will it have in the game..??? are we looking for additional rise of prices for Full Donor gear? Or would it be another RP sinker of a value of x amount of RP per 1 Diamond of Instant Stat?

##26 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:41 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Diamond Problems? - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:If this does get added to the game, then what type of price of sacrifice will it have in the game..??? are we looking for additional rise of prices for Full Donor gear? Or would it be another RP sinker of a value of x amount of RP per 1 Diamond of Instant Stat?

You do have a point here, but, if the said diamond system will use Perin/Penya instead of Red Perins, then I guess the increase you are talking about will not exist. As Amnesty pointed out, Perin/Penya is kinda useless in-game. Not entirely useless but in comparison to Red Perin that is. And as for the luxury, why not increase the price of Perin/Penya(in case it will use perin/penya) big  time? In that case, no player will be able to raise the price of a weapon claiming he/she used Red Perins for the diamond and demanding additional value. Where in fact he only used normal diamonds. Because that kind of scenario sure will happen.

As for the full donor gear you mentioned, I believe it won't add prices at any donate gears except at weapon where diamonds are existing. This is assuming that it will use Red Perins.

As for the RP sinker you mentioned, perhaps it will and I'm assuming it will use Red Perin, because you have to pay an x amount of RP for a single diamond.

##27 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum