You are not connected. Please login or register

Diamond Problems?

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

Good day! I've been playing for quite some time now and I tried jumping from class to class depending on the mood or need. Even for the hell of it actually. We all know that the server has insane rates,* so why not right?

Now to my suggestion. I apologize if this was ever suggested before or anything. Here it goes...

I would like to suggest the addition of different "types" of Diamonds into the server. not the ones you give to your girlfriend and what not, but these ones...

Diamond Problems? Flyff042

When I say types, I mean like for example; Diamond of Sta, Diamond of PvE damage increase and etc. (You guys get the idea) It's just that, we like to gear up our char as fast as we can so we could hunt bosses, do colo, siege and w/e, putting diamonds on the weapon just takes time considering the fast-paced gaming lifestyle of Mazey Flyff.

Well, that's about the size of it. Thank you for reading!

Footnotes:
*A good type of insane rates lol

##1 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:30 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

It sounds like a personal want..... The way it is now, is good time to deal with business talks. But when it comes to your point, it seems that you rather play this game then dealing with sell/trading/buying stuff. It is still one-sided, your own personal want.

##2 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:59 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

LEgionDark wrote:It sounds like a personal want..... The way it is now, is good time to deal with business talks. But when it comes to your point, it seems that you rather play this game then dealing with sell/trading/buying stuff. It is still one-sided, your own personal want.

Dear Mr. LegionDark, whoever you are, please elaborate, what are you saying is pointless, I know what you have posted is English, but I cant understand the thought.

Anyhow +1 to this. ridicule

Last edited by WeedLove on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

##3 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:02 am
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
BeardedSatan

I can't say that it's not a personal want. It's just a suggestion. I'm not shoving it into people's faces or whatever.

Some people I know inside the game do find putting diamonds on the weapons time consuming. Look at it this way, IF this would be implemented, one would just buy the specific diamond for a specific cause and not spend much time socketing the ordinary ones.

Another thing, please explain this for me:

LEgionDark wrote:The way it is now, is good time to deal with business talks. But when it comes to your point, it seems that you rather play this game then dealing with sell/trading/buying stuff

Thanks.

##4 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:07 am
jo

jo

Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 44
jo

this is a very good idea.. no more no less comments, very good idea..

##5 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 am
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
BeardedSatan

jo wrote:this is a very good idea.. no more no less comments, very good idea..

Thanks, man! I appreciate it.

##6 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:50 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
BeardedSatan

Asalraal#GOLD wrote:should cost like 5-15 perin each

Yeah that too! Thanks for pointing that out haha and yeah it should cost more than the ordinary diamonds really. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

##8 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:20 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I think you got a good suggestion there, beardedsatan, though it's not really something that we have to "rush rush" add to the game. Basically, you just got to prepare yourself to use at least 30 minutes and pay perins for 50-110 diamonds, which is really boring when doing it with many weapons. If this is a personal want...

LEgionDark wrote:It sounds like a personal want..... The way it is now, is good time to deal with business talks...

... then I guess it's a personal want for most players in this server Smile
+1

##9 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 am
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

I like the suggestion, been wanting to suggest something like that as well ;P
+1 to this

##10 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:40 am

BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
BeardedSatan

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I think you got a good suggestion there

Thanks, man!

Florentina wrote:I like the suggestion, been wanting to suggest something like that as well ;P

Thank you, GM! I'm glad it hasn't been suggested before otherwise I'd sound like an idiot haha

##12 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:42 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

As much as it sounds like a personal want, this would really help lessen the stress of repeatedly putting and removing diamonds until you get your desired stats.

beardedsatan wrote:When I say types, I mean like for example; Diamond of Sta, Diamond of PvE damage increase and etc.

This different types of diamonds you mentioned does exist, but not yet available in-game. Razz

and he's yo plus one! +1

Last edited by WhiteNoise on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fogots to plus one)

##13 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1 because it is from the super PRO Satan! But anyways, this is really a nice suggestion. I thought about this once but I didn't actually suggested because I thought that piercing diamonds would be the only challenge since upgrading is easy as hell. But good thing that some people really felt frustrated or rather annoyed with it too. Smile

##15 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:26 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
BeardedSatan

WhiteNoise wrote:
and he's yo plus one! +1

Thanks, GM! Apologies if the above mentioned diamonds exist already. I didnt know.

Shai wrote:+1 because ... this is really a nice suggestion.

Sir Shaider pls, we all know u the pro-est! haha thanks Shai!

##16 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

WhiteNoise wrote:This different types of diamonds you mentioned does exist, but not yet available in-game. Razz

The diamonds exist, but they don't work as intended.

It's a good idea, though I think there should be a high fee for such a great convenience. I'd suggest a price of 5~10 RP per diamond.

##19 - Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:27 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I dont agree with Amnesty. The prices should in my opinion be in Perins and penyas, otherwise its better to trash the whole idea. I would rather spend 30-40 mins on this rather than spending 30-50 of hardworking Red Perins.

##20 - Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:42 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Perin and Penya, to be quite honest, is pretty much worthless in value when compared to Red Perin. These diamonds don't provide a service that is unavailable otherwise; as you said, if you aren't happy with paying that much, use the normal route.

The people who are so strapped for time don't mind spending an extra ~25RP to finish their gear. After all, it's typically a one time deal - nothing compared to the hundreds spent on cards alone. While this is a good idea, it's a luxury, and therefore should serve as a sink.

##21 - Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:28 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I will happily spend "worthless" Perins putting in 100 Diamonds into my 1 weapon to increase its stats. I have met many people that have enough money to pay for bonus stats in their weapons, but also those who work hard farming RC to even be able financiate 30RP for their 400% atk/hp mask. With this being said, I think that features and items should be available to most people in this server, poor or rich, veterans or newbies.

Amnesty wrote:The people who are so strapped for time don't mind spending an extra ~25RP to finish their gear. After all, it's typically a one time deal - nothing compared to the hundreds spent on cards alone. While this is a good idea, it's a luxury, and therefore should serve as a sink.

What you're saying here, is that there exist people who don't really have much time to play at times, I think. Therefore, different types of Jewels with different stats aren't a luxury for them, but a need. In my opinion, this isn't a luxury at all, because it is something that I guess many players want to be realised, and many players need.

##22 - Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:31 pm

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Diamond Problems? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I will clear this up for you all.....

I have seen the diamonds in the question. I will flat out say this, those diamonds are too OP and before they do get added to the game, they need to be nerf'd big time. I will say that, those Diamonds are from the old Flyff, which were removed due to much problems that they have caused in the game. Official Flyff went back to the old diamond style.

##24 - Posted Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:26 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
BeardedSatan

I see your point but why are you comparing it to the original flyff server? If it has problems there, sure enough, Mazey wouldn't implement it here without doing what he can to make sure we won't experience the same fate.

##25 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Sponsored content

Diamond Problems? Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum