##1 - Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:26 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Low damage asal EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Everybody except one person in this server would say that ForceMasters suck ***** against bosses. I might be the second person lol. But since I'm the first one to post an answer and can't see any important problems with FMs doing boss hunting, I might just say my honest opinions.

Your topic title says that you need help with increasing your asal damage, which has nothing to do with anything about PvE. As a non-donor FM, your damage will be slightly lower than other classes because of factors like weapon attack rate, but the only thing you need to do is to pump in as much ICD and atk% bonuses and awakes as possible. Once you start using aurum and donor gear, your damage will be significantly better. Make sure you get an ATK knuckle and not MP, though.

As a FD ForceMaster SOPA ICD, your damage will be better than Seraphs (and maybe also crackshooter, idk) because of the ICD bonus from your aurum. Just remember to never PvP with icd forcemaster as STR/INT ones are a lot better, and always bring a seraph when doing boss hunting.

##2 - Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:16 am
Niop199

Niop199

Low damage asal EmptyPosts : 6
Niop199

Thx so finally a force master atk and icd is better ? and for aurum i cant because im non donor so what can i do to kill for example ankou? Please

##3 - Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:48 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Low damage asal EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Yea, simply put as much atk% and icd as possible. You have a chance of dying against ankou, so you better bring Scroll of Ressurection bought at Is, I believe. What you do is pretty much build up your forcemaster like you would do for a slayer and crackshooter. Also, the last thing you should care about is HP. You will die anyway. So damage, damage and damage all the way.

##4 - Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:52 am
Niop199

Niop199

Low damage asal EmptyPosts : 6
Niop199

Thx a lot

##5 - Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:52 am

Sponsored content

Low damage asal Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: