You are not connected. Please login or register

Unethical Developers

chewLot

chewLot

Unethical Developers EmptyPosts : 25
chewLot

Ok while browsing in social media I saw this post and I find unethical for the Dev and such a script kiddie
well I am confident that mazey has anti DDOS Atk (am I right?) LoL well anyway I think I should post this
as a warning or something Thanks

Unethical Developers Forum11
I know I shouldn't edit this post but LoL I want to show you guys how awesome is our server and how jealous they are

because they won't do such a thing if they aren't and competing to our server head to head

Unethical Developers 52416410

Translation
Empericus Dev: Wait mazey I'll just have my coffee (before DDOS ATK)
Jhay Alcantara: Mazey next please . . .
Dodong Patrick: lets update to their group

##1 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:56 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Unethical Developers EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

First off, I've never of Empericus before today XD
Anyway, I believe that Empericus is only trying to make players in Mazey Flyff scared of what they might be able to do, like hacking "our" server. I believe that they are looking at our forums to see how our responses are and how we react, but also that they are trying to gain attention and attract more people to play Empericus Flyff. The fact that their conversation on Facebook about this potential "server take down" is public makes me suspecting them to talk bull sh*t.

But if the fact is that they are really going to attempt in a hack attack, they will most probably fail because they have given devs like Mazey time to prepare themselves. In addition, Empericus is putting themselves in a bad position, vulnerable for bad rumours and hack attack from other players/people and maybe some aggressive and/or defensive game developers (like Acacia says)

##3 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:53 am

Sponsored content

Unethical Developers Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum