You are not connected. Please login or register

OLD BUT GOLD!

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

MYNAMEDOESNTFI

OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 9
MYNAMEDOESNTFI

OLD BUT *insert not really bad word* GOLD!

How 'bout bringing back these cool element glows ? : O
Any comments/violent reactions? Your reply is important!
OLD BUT  GOLD! Old_el10

(I cant find the other thread related to this element glow.)

Last edited by MYNAMEDOESNTFI on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:25 am
http://ask.fm/kheeeem
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

If you notice the v button, it will pop up with different types of glow to your avatar character.

##2 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:34 am
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

He is on about the animation of the elements on weapons .-. not on the character itself.

##3 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:37 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
WeedLove

WeedLove

OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

+1 Please, lol me likey ze old

##4 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:11 am
jo

jo

OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 44
jo

+1

##5 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:16 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1 plox. Though electric element needs to have a little boost. LOL.

##6 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:29 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Agree with Shai. +1 Very Happy

##7 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:08 am
Askum

Askum

OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 17
Askum

+1 haha, I love the fire <:

##8 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:35 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

LadyLilith wrote:If you notice the v button, it will pop up with different types of glow to your avatar character.

Not a bad idea, love. Using the V button, in a way, that you can control the changing glow of the weapons or as well as the shields. A perfect location for the Changing Elemental Scroll.

Daily wrote:He is on about the animation of the elements on weapons .-. not on the character itself.
Daily, As the Head GM, you should have basically understand that anything with glowing effects are basically will be located under the V button. Which I do believe that Lilith is pointing out the best location of where a player will go to,for the changing effects of the weapons, once, if, Mazey does think about adding the glowing effects to the game.

##11 - Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Daily

Daily

Daily

LEgionDark wrote:
Daily wrote:He is on about the animation of the elements on weapons .-. not on the character itself.
Daily, As the Head GM, you should have basically understand that anything with glowing effects are basically will be located under the V button. Which I do believe that Lilith is pointing out the best location of where a player will go to,for the changing effects of the weapons, once, if, Mazey does think about adding the glowing effects to the game.

Dafuq?
You dont get it do you.
I do realise where glow effects are LOL
You clearly don't understand either that its about the old WEAPON GLOW not the character glow. Jeez

##13 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 am
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

LadyLilith

Actual, My husband knows what he is talking about, Daily. If the Z button has two options, then I believe that V button would be able to have two options. One tab would be the glow effect of a character, while the 2nd tab will be the changing element glow tab, where a player would switch/change the element glow effect of the weapon.

There could be another way, Element Glow Effect NPC, who will have a pop up box that allows a player to choice which element glow he or she wants to change his or her weapon to, for a certain price.

##14 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:35 am
Daily

Daily

Daily

LadyLilith wrote:Actual, My husband knows what he is talking about, Daily. If the Z button has two options, then I believe that V button would be able to have two options. One tab would be the glow effect of a character, while the 2nd tab will be the changing element glow tab, where a player would switch/change the element glow effect of the weapon.

There could be another way, Element Glow Effect NPC, who will have a pop up box that allows a player to choice which element glow he or she wants to change his or her weapon to, for a certain price.

Actually, no offence, your 'hubby' doesn't know what he is on about, which actually shows by the amount of spam threads made.
This is a suggestion about Weapon glow, and you two start talking about the character glow which are 2 different things lmfao.
But whatever. I'll let you two be in your world lawl?

##15 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:58 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Daily wrote:
Dafuq?
You dont get it do you.
I do realise where glow effects are LOL
You clearly don't understand either that its about the old WEAPON GLOW not the character glow. Jeez

Look Daily, We clearly understand, but it is not you guys. My wife and I have been looking at this from different points of view.

End of story......

##16 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:13 am
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

LadyLilith

Daily wrote:Actually, no offence, your 'hubby' doesn't know what he is on about, which actually shows by the amount of spam threads made.
This is a suggestion about Weapon glow, and you two start talking about the character glow which are 2 different things lmfao.

Actual, Daily. His posts are about the way he sees this game. Nothing wrong with that, because it was not the class character's one special skills, that brought him to this server. It was the way, that Mazey and his developer crew had created this private server, which is through their creative computer design artistic skills that got my hubby's attention. It is was never about Crackshooter's Condor Drive, Arcanist's WF or Eva Storm, RM's HC, Templar's sta/Reflection, Jester's HoP/DI, Slayer's ICD, FM's ASAL and so on.

It has been about the Awakes, cards, armor, weapons, shields, remodel, upgrading, diamonds effects, NPC shops, Private Shops, the maps, and of course the Red Chip/Red Perin NCP Shops. And also, the layout of the hotkeys like the V button and so on.....It was never about the one special skills.

##17 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:14 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

OK. We do understand your point, both you Ma'am Lilith and Sir LegionDark. So, can we just move on? This is getting rather a debate topic. Anyone is surely open about their suggestion. But we surely don't want to have debate here. Or else, this might get closed again. And we don't want that, do we? And I honestly believe that you and Legion already voiced out your opinion. And I really think that you are rather engaging into a debate. This might get to something we don't want to be at. I understand that debate is fine but I'm saying this because somewhere along the debate, there will be words that are not intended to be said. So to avoid that, I think we really ought to stop this 'debate' as soon as possible. Please do understand. And thanks in advance.

##18 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Like me and Lilith saids. it would be cool if the changing elemental scroll gets added or use the V button as way to change the elemental effects. if the Changing elemental scroll gets added, that would be like 5RP or 10RP per change of the elemental color effects.

But if it was added to the V button hotkey, then a player would be able to change the elemental color effect while being out there in the battlefield. I for one, rather stay out there in the battlefield, before spending time in upgrading...so no matter, what will happen I am going be +1 forever.

##19 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:02 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:Like me and Lilith saids. it would be cool if the changing elemental scroll gets added or use the V button as way to change the elemental effects. if the Changing elemental scroll gets added, that would be like 5RP or 10RP per change of the elemental color effects.

But if it was added to the V button hotkey, then a player would be able to change the elemental color effect while being out there in the battlefield. I for one, rather stay out there in the battlefield, before spending time in upgrading...so no matter, what will happen I am going be +1 forever.

I think this sums up both you and Ma'am Lilith's idea? And I have to say that I agree with this too. So you are saying that elemental glow on weapons(like the glow on this suggestion) should be added and should be placed too under the 'v' button tab so players can just change it rather than paying or changing manually the glow of weapons using element upgrading. I hope I'm right on my comprehension. And yes, I still agree with this. Thanks for understanding.

##20 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:10 am
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

LEgionDark wrote:Like me and Lilith saids. it would be cool if the changing elemental scroll gets added or use the V button as way to change the elemental effects. if the Changing elemental scroll gets added, that would be like 5RP or 10RP per change of the elemental color effects.

So please create your own topic about bringing a Scroll of Element Change on the Server and stop discussing it in here. This topic is about the weapon glow itself, just if people like them or NOT, thats all. if you want to the scrolls, alright fair enough, but get on your own suggestions thread.

##21 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:16 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Placing the weaponglow in the V window would be an idea I think, although as Florentina says that it is another suggestion.

LEgionDark wrote:
LadyLilith wrote:If you notice the v button, it will pop up with different types of glow to your avatar character.

Not a bad idea, love. Using the V button, in a way, that you can control the changing glow of the weapons or as well as the shields. A perfect location for the Changing Elemental Scroll.

Please don't be serious about this, but I find it so funny (no joke). It is like being a tourist in a city, and you ask a  person on the streets about where the closest chinese restaurant. Then this person answers: "We have lots of different restaurants in this city. Japanese, Polish and even Americans.".... wtf....Thinking of this topic about weapon glow, the same counts for you two guys' posts. The posts are offtopic and are not about weapon glow.

LadyLilith wrote:
Daily wrote:Actually, no offence, your 'hubby' doesn't know what he is on about, which actually shows by the amount of spam threads made.

Actual, Daily. His posts are about the way he sees this game. Nothing wrong with that, because it was not the class character's one special skills, that brought him to this server. It was the way, that Mazey and his developer crew had created this private server, which is through their creative computer design artistic skills that got my hubby's attention. It is was never about Crackshooter's Condor Drive, Arcanist's WF or Eva Storm, RM's HC, Templar's sta/Reflection, Jester's HoP/DI, Slayer's ICD, FM's ASAL and so on.

It has been about the Awakes, cards, armor, weapons, shields, remodel, upgrading, diamonds effects, NPC shops, Private Shops, the maps, and of course the Red Chip/Red Perin NCP Shops. And also, the layout of the hotkeys like the V button and so on.....It was never about the one special skills.

Here is another example. Daily talks about what this topic is about: Weapon glow. LadyLilith talks about what the posts of LEgionDark are about, but doesn't mention the word "weaponglow" or anything about weaponglow.

Might want to look at 1st and 14th points below Forum Rules.

But again +1, and the weapon glow also might attract new players. So another +1 from me haha.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:24 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed content)

##22 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:56 am
joelopena

joelopena

OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 203
joelopena

+1 element weapons
why you guys always creating out of the topic?
the main topic here is the element glow not character glow!

Last edited by joelopena on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

##23 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 pm
AdoboMix

AdoboMix

OLD BUT  GOLD! EmptyPosts : 34
AdoboMix

+1 you rock!

##24 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Sponsored content

OLD BUT  GOLD! Empty
Sponsored content