You are not connected. Please login or register

Poser Alert

iMarimar

iMarimar

Poser Alert EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Poser Alert 2ntdc8m

Hi! Greetings of Peace!~

To sort things out. Allow me please to describe the picture I attached together with this post.

The picture says something that obviously against the Mazey Rules. The person involved in this case is one of my Guild Mates. He himself asked me to take action since I got an account here in forum and he doesn't. As a implicated Guild Mate I never hesitate to accept the request. The person concerned in the post posted in the social site "Jesus Rychel Asuncion" is not MariawininA. I don't know with this guy what he's up to but obviously he's a hater. Maybe this has not been posted or reported just yet by our co-concerned citizen here 'cause this is a recent post from the social site group. I hope you'll do a thorough investigation in this case for the reason that the person involved (MariawininA) is innocent. Thank You and God Bless.

P.S.
And to those who are planning, deciding to as such action please be careful and cautious to you actions, you don't know what penalty or sanction awaits ahead of you. Well, you're barking at a wrong tree. Know who you are trying to destroy before it'll destroy you first. Stay out of my friends/Guild Mates 'cause we aint giving up without a good fight.

To the responsible GM's, I can provide MariwininA's leggit and authentic Social Account (with his consent of course) if you wish to take a look of it. (through Private Message)

No to hate hate hate.
Just for Fun fun fun and,
love love love

##1 - Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:20 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

Sorry for the huge picture size. I dont exactly know what happened. Sad I followed what Clyx told me. So.. yea~

Credits to Clyx by the way for teaching me how to post a pic. ^_^

##2 - Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:23 am
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Poser Alert EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

I have already conducted an investigation earlier regarding this report and also aware of the false claim.

Please refer to this post: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5855-selling-rp-in-real-life-currency

##3 - Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:57 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

Thank You so much for the thorough investigation you conducted Mister Grey.

##4 - Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:51 am

Sponsored content

Poser Alert Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum