You are not connected. Please login or register

Scammer Of RP

45bullets

45bullets

Scammer Of RP EmptyPosts : 7
45bullets

Hi To All Stuff Of Mazey Im Here To Report A Scammer...

Somebody PM Me And he said If You Have Legion Commander Flags Or Blaze Wings Ill Trade My Donor Sword For Any Wings You Have... And He said Try To Shout B>>> Legion Commander Flags Or Blaze Wings For 172 RP And Then Some One PM Her Name Is AttackCouple And He Has Blaze Wings So I Buy It For 172 RP And Bushido Hair... When I Bough The Blaze Wings And He said To Me Its Too Late... The Name Who Said To Me Is Ranged He Is Using Dual Window... Im Been Trading This To My Character Blade xDllWeapon... PLease Look My Trade Session for Proof... I Dont Have Any Screenshots But You Can Look At My Trade Session... My Blade Name Is xDllWeapon... And I Want My RP Back It Takes Me 2 Weeks To Earn 172 RP Then They Will Scamm Me ? I Want To Banned This User AttackCouple And Ranged Using Dual Window.... Thank You

##1 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:05 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

Scammer Of RP EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Hello Mister 45bullets.

I suggest that you better provide Screenshots for this but there are circumstances that you don't expect in situations like this. So, I feel you. Maybe, next time this will happen you can show one. The least thing I can help you is, ask you to put the exact time and date when did this happen. So that staff's wont be having a hard time looking for it.

And I think your Font Color (Yellow) you used is not even readable. Wink

##2 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:24 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Scammer Of RP EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

45bullets wrote:My Blade Name Is xDllWeapon... And I Want My RP Back It Takes Me 2 Weeks To Earn 172 RP Then They Will Scamm Me ? I Want To Banned This User AttackCouple And Ranged Using Dual Window.... Thank You

There is the yellow letters ^_^

##3 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:42 pm
45bullets

45bullets

Scammer Of RP EmptyPosts : 7
45bullets

Ok I Will Do Some ScreenShots... But Its True...

##4 - Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:22 am

Sponsored content

Scammer Of RP Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum