You are not connected. Please login or register

ForceMaster *Updated*

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
ForceMaster *Updated* EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I'm not saying this is right or wrong... It is from my experience of playing on Flyff Private Servers. The way that I see this game is beyond the capability. 1.640 for full Aurum set includes Mazey suit cards and 4 awakes. 810 per weapon or shield, which includes the weapon or shield, plus Mazey weapon cards and awakes. D. Pet is 420, which includes pet and awake. D. Jewelery is 410 RP. D. Fashion is 410RP.

So basically, this is donation way of getting the things that you need.  In regards to donations....
Aurum ForceMaster Sets]
All stats+ 1000
Hp+ 500%
Added Damage of Critical Hits + 1000%
Stamina + 500

Vs.

Aurum Slayer Sets.                                                
All Stats +1000                                          
Attack+500%.                                                       
Critical hit chance+1000%                                                   
Added damage of critical hits +1000%.                     

Aurum Archanist Sets
All Stats +1000
Hp +500%
Attack +500%
Stamina +500

Aurum Templar Sets
All Stats +1000
Hp +1000%
Attack +500%
----------------------
FM non ASAL
Sacred Knuckle (ATK).
Stats Added:
All Stats +1000
Health +500%
Attack +500%

Sacred Shield(ATK).
Stats Added:
All Stats +1000
Health +1000%
Attack +1000%
--------------------------------
I guess that I am the only person who is actual noticing the similarity between all four classes. I could add the information of the Red Guitar and FWC cloak to this. It will still turn out that ForceMaster is able to clone itself to be a Dungeon Raider Slayer ForceMaster, Templar ForceMaster and Speed ForceMaster.

Last edited by LEgionDark on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : -.-)

##1 - Posted Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:12 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
ForceMaster *Updated* EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

This is an old discussion that you won't give up, hm? O.o

This is something that Arcanist Farmers won't do, due to the fact that Arcanist is still a Fast Hit And Run.

Only new player Arcanists do this, because it is the fastest way of collecting the drops. Later on they will use Stone of Autocollect RC, and at that point they will stop gathering the monsters because it is simply less effective.

The class of Arcanist is a HnR class, yes, but not in this server. Example of hit and run technique: Click here

Yet, If Arcanist wants to make more money, they have to remove an item to make it more abile to tank, by doing so, the Arcanist drops certain amount of INT, which actual INT is what powers Acranist's magic power.

Why? I can survive being slammed by 30 monsters at once with my 8m, 8 000 000 HP.

Not only that, but Arcanist has to use either Wind A cards or GW speed Items to increase its speed. Even at this point, Arcanist have to switch from one skill to the next. So by using Speed+30%, I have cut out the needs for Wind A cards and the GW speed Items.

How can you survive with only Speed+30%? I assume that this comes from Buff Pang/Buff Pet/yourself, but hey, Speed+30% only? That is super slow.

Even at this point, Arcanist have to switch from one skill to the next....By removing the Wind A cards, my weapons can use the Land Z cards, which gives Sta improvements, which can actual increase the Damage output of the Burst Crack towards the Monsters. ForceMaster can keep up with Arcanist with one use of AoE Skill, instead of Multiple AoE Skills that Arcanist has to use, which has a cool down unlike the Burst Crack.

So, link to facts about Burst Crack: Click here
You see, STA does not increase the damage output of that skill towards the Monsters. Even if it did, why would you even need Land A cards when you, again, have i.e. 8 000 000 or 100 000 000 HP and awesome damage that would even deal damage far beyond a Mammoth's HP?

You just said that Arcanists have to use miltiple AoE skills because they have a cool down unlike the Burst Crack. Wuut? Wind Field, EVA Storm, Earthquake, Electric Shock O.o

Killing multiple monsters from long distance is way better than gathering them and killing them all at once.

##2 - Posted Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:21 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

JackSparrowYAY wrote:This is an old discussion that you won't give up, hm? O.o
NOT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO BUYING DONATION POINT ITEMS...

##3 - Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:38 am
Magic

Magic

ForceMaster *Updated* EmptyPosts : 30
Magic

arca still the fastest farmer in this server..

##4 - Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:48 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

It is actual....
rate of speed + rate of atk speed + rate of casting + rate of spell power = amount of force divided by (the rate of hp + rate of respawning) - (amount of space + amount of occupy players)

Arcanist are not that fast, especially in a large area of scattered monsters. Arcanist can only work in a small space with a tight group of monsters.

Once again, I have been analyzing the layout of this game beyond the close minded concept of the so called one skill theory.

Rate of Speed + Defense Level = Gathering x (amount of size + rate of Hp) divided by (rate of Cast + Rate of Spell Power)

It is all about the High Popular area - Less Money vs Low Popular are + More Money. Yeah this server does have a High Populated amount of Arcanists, which means the less amount of income being made by Arcanists. So do not give me this Arcanist is fastest farmer crap.

I did not come here to sitting on my arse with a one skill useage character or having a certain character doing a one job task. I came here to build a character and use the resources of weapons, shields, armors and all kind of awakes and do something that is beyond your guys capability of taking a the best pvp class fighter outside of the PvP playing field into a PvE Playing field.

##5 - Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:10 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:I did not come here to sitting on my arse with a one skill useage character or having a certain character doing a one job task. I came here to build a character and use the resources of weapons, shields, armors and all kind of awakes and do something that is beyond your guys capability of taking a the best pvp class fighter outside of the PvP playing field into a PvE Playing field.

Woah there man, didn't see that coming. Nobody has told you what to do.

Alright, so again, I have choosen a part of your post, and commenting it. In this way, it is really easy for me to miss on the topic and what you actually wrote, if you know what I mean, but watch this:

LEgionDark wrote:Once again, I have been analyzing the layout of this game beyond the close minded concept of the so called one skill theory.

Rate of Speed + Defense Level = Gathering x (amount of size + rate of Hp) divided by (rate of Cast + Rate of Spell Power)

A theory is not the same as a fact. This means that there is not a 100% chance that the theory is true. And now, I will comment the whole post of yours.

In addition to rate of speed, there is also something important to bring into your formula: Distance between targets or monsters w/e. If I was to farm RC/Perins/Quest Items with an Arcanist in your way, which is "the best", the farming speed would far better than a Forcemaster's. You see, the ability to gather multiple monsters at once from a far distance (crowded area or not) and let them all come in big hordes to my gathering spot, that is faster than just aggroing the farmed monsters 1 by 1.

If we were all farming in your way, my theory, fellow FlyFFer, is that the Forcemaster would be beaten by Arcanists, Crackshooters, Harlequins. Why? Well, because Arcanists and Crackshooters have the ability to aggro multiple monsters at once from far distance, and the Harlequins have a longer range than melee classes. You did not come here to sit on your arse with one skill usage. What choices do you have as a farming Forcemaster? Burst Crack or Bhvur Tiabold. It doesn't matter.

Even if you can't convince the players in general about your ideas, it doesn't mean that your ideas and theories are incorrect. It is like asking people: "What class is the highest hitter?" Well, I would say Crackshooters, because they got charged shot which in many cases 2x your damage. Many people would still say Slayers, maybe because they mixed up the terms DPS and Damage. Why do you care so much about showing us what is right or wrong, fastest farming speed and slowest farming speed? You even said that Forcemasters are the best PvPers. Pffts, it's a challenge to 1v1 against a Harlequins.

##6 - Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:07 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

A Head Master from a different private server, had once told me... that players are very uptight, when it comes to someone trying to say something different about the way a character is going to be playing.

You guys are truly uptight to a point that no matter what I say. it seems that you guys want to debunk it because it has some what offended your way of playing a game like Mazey Flyff.  It was not the Forums, nor the players, nor the talks going on in the general chat, nor the talks within the Chat Forums, that brought me to this game.... IT WAS THE WEBSITE AND DONATION ITEMS, that gotten my attention to come here to Mazey Flyff.

That is the thing, Arcanist are limited to Int and Sta, Knights are limited to Sta, Blades are limited to ICD, Rangers are limited to Dex,  Jesters are limited to Str and Sta, Psy are limited to Int, RMs are limited to Int, FMs are limited to STA and ASAL.

But thing is, I did not want to play on 8 classes, due to fact that I want only one character to be totally upgraded with donation items.  ForceMaster is the only class character in this game that is able to play with Str, STA, DEX, INT, ICD, DCT, SPd and PvE awakes.

You guys are selling what FM STA and FM ASAL. But the thing is this, 6 scrolls is also same price of FM FD Set being sold at 1.2k RP, but 7 scrolls can also be at the same price of FM FD set being sold at 1.4k RP.

You guys have no idea of how much Donation Items that I am going to end up buying.  No one buy me only.

##7 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:20 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

What if I told you this: I am a player that in deeply inside me also wants to create a character that can both PvP, PvE and farming items and money. I had successfully done that when I built my ICD RM, or BRM if you want, where I was able to get some kills in the Siege arena and the Arena, at the same time as I could use 80% of the same PvP equipments to PvE. I have problems understanding that
LEgionDark wrote:ForceMaster is the only class character in this game that is able to play with Str, STA, DEX, INT, ICD, DCT, SPd and PvE awakes.
because my own RM also had use of Str, STA, DEX, INT, ICD, DCT SPd and PvE awakes. The real big advantage of being a RM is that you can buff yourself with some special buffs for PvE purposes.

You also brought up something that I think isn't quite correct, both in pservers and in the official FlyFF:

LEgionDark wrote:That is the thing, Arcanist are limited to Int and Sta, Knights are limited to Sta, Blades are limited to ICD, Rangers are limited to Dex,  Jesters are limited to Str and Sta, Psy are limited to Int, RMs are limited to Int, FMs are limited to STA and ASAL.

I don't know if this is what you think or if this is what you think that we think about different classes, but hey, people have different playing style. Psykeepers do also pump in a lot of STA, RMs can go for the AoE type with STA, STR and INT, FMs can go for the 1v1 type with STR and ICD, Knights are actually the class that have the highest block rate, defense, HP, damage (not in mazey flyff tho) and ICD (this too).

And yes, I do know about the donation related things that you mentioned in the post above. So, what are we actually discussing about? If it is about what is the best class between Arcanist and Forcemaster, then I would say the answer lies in your own way of playing the game. I for instance can't boss hunt as effeciently as a Forcemaster with an Arcanist.

##8 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:43 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I am full aware that players only care about ForceMasters due to their PvP STA ability and their PvP ASAL ability. I am not going to argue you or anyone about that. Nor I am going to argue about the fact that many players been boosting about their 'solo' adventures. Nor argue about the lagging that can be caused by running x amount of clients or character. I have been designing my ForceMaster to do multiple things without having to cause further lagging and etc. So do not come to my posts and start jumping and saying this or that... By soloing with different ways means lot of money, then so be it, I do not mind, especially when my style is able to fund other players.....

##9 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:21 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

You are continously changing your topic to another different topic, making its posts non-sense to what your topic is about. I suggest you to stay to one single topic, and write your finished topic before you post it, so you dont have a (not finished editing). Also, it seems for me like you dont want your topic to be discussed, so I dont really know how I can both stay on topic and express my opinions without getting "So do not come to my posts and start jumping and saying this and that". I could have use for a guide telling people how to comment on-topic without insulting anyone.

##10 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:15 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Non-sense? How can it be a non-sense? When I do not want to flood or spam this Mazey Flyff Forums, every time I want to mention about something else that is in regards to ForceMaster.

That is the thing about me, I rather not have funds spread out among all 8 classes, when it can be more suitable if the funds stays in the one class. Which is the reason why I love to be a ForceMaster, the ability to use different things and different skills, without the need to be multiple client and etc/such.

That is why there has always been a big hype about this, because of the way it is going against the concept of having all 8 characters. But the most strangest thing is, that there is no restrictions of how you going to play a game, especially a online game like Mazey Flyff private server. I for one, rather continue going after dp items, instead of going around and bragging about how much Red Perins that I have or that I am more richer then anyone else. I rather not have any left over Red Perins....which is the reason why I have been discussing so much about ForceMaster...

##11 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:54 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:I guess that I am the only person who is actual noticing the similarity between all four classes. I could add the information of the Red Guitar and FWC cloak to this. It will still turn out that ForceMaster is able to clone itself to be a Dungeon Raider Slayer ForceMaster, Templar ForceMaster and Speed ForceMaster.

No, you ain't the only person. I myself have been thinking about this. Thinking about it, you should add Harlequins into your list too. And Forcemaster aurum HP% bonus is only 500%.

_________

What I mean't with "non-sense" is that you have changed your topic in a way that makes my posts and your posts below to have nothing to do with the topic itself. First it was about arcanists and forcemasters, and now it’s about similarities between forcemasters and some other classes. You know, it's not that people dislike the way you look at forcemasters. Honestly, if I were to build a character just like you did, I could just make a Harlequin. The aurum bonuses of Harlequins are more offensive than forcemaster aurum. People have different way of playing the game, and honestly, I am pretty much the only person to discuss this with you at the  moment.

My point is that you gain nothing from discussing your way of playing the game, because pretty much nobody cares. No offense. I even think that nobody cares about my way of playing this game and and how I build my characters.

##12 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:57 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

ForceMaster *Updated* EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

I wanna see Legion's FM to do colo.

pm me here on forums so we can arrange, let's see how it does Smile

##13 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
ForceMaster *Updated* EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

WeedLove wrote:I wanna see Legion's FM to do colo.

pm me here on forums so we can arrange, let's see how it does Smile

I agree.

##14 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:39 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t3792-kinglegion-s-colo-runs

there you go... It was found in the Multi-media of my FM doing Colo Runs

JackSparrowYAY wrote:My point is that you gain nothing from discussing your way of playing the game, because pretty much nobody cares. No offense. I even think that nobody cares about my way of playing this game and and how I build my characters.

Let me tell you something. If you do understand what Shai has done with the Item Prices[https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t6007-price-list-guide], then you would understand what I am doing.  Okay I am going to explain this once again....

Aurum Set FD - 1200 RP - 1400 RP
Donate Sword FD(full donate) - 380 RP - 420 RP
Donate Axe FD - 380 RP - 420 RP
Donate Bow FD - 350 RP - 380 RP
Donate Yo-yo FD - 390 RP - 420 RP
Donate Staff FD - 380 RP - 410 RP
Donate Wand FD - 350 RP - 380 RP
Donate Stick FD - 390 RP - 420 RP
Donate Fist FD - 390 RP - 420 RP
Donate Shield ATK FD - 380 RP - 420 RP
Donate Shield MP FD - 380 RP - 420 RP

We all know that all classes uses either 1 weapon and 1 shield or 2 weapons. What that there is 8 classes, so basically you are looking at 14,500 to 11,200RP value worth of 8 classe Aurum set, but addition 1.200 to 1.400RP for another set for switching.

But I am going to take a good swing at the Aurum Set. 1.2k to 1.4k. 6 SOPA scrolls to 7 SOPA scrolls are wroth the same price of an Aurum Set. Hold on, I did not mention about me being the only one who is taking full use of Mazey Quest Chips. By having so many accounts, I have eliminated the need to actual buy Aurum Set nor the Mazey Suit Cards nor the Mazey Weapons Cards from the Mazey Website Item Mall Shop.

What you guys see....
Knight set for Reflection
RM set for HC
Jester set for HoP/STA
BP set for ASAL/STA
Elemental set for WF/STA
Blade set for Damage
Ranger set for 2nd Farmer with Condor Drive
Psy set for Spirit Bomb

what I see is the profitable gain of in-game currency that goes beyond the limitation of all 8 class characters. So, tell me, What I am saying is non-sense?

Last edited by LEgionDark on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

##15 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:55 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

These screen shots are quite old. They don't show anything close to what a PvE Forcemaster is able to do... In the context of this topic, those screen shots indirectly say that FMs are not good in PvE at all. I'm sorry to tell this, but I'm serious.

##16 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

That was when I was an Ambassador, which I did not have my full gear complete. Those screen shots are when I was testing my FM out in the Colo Runs. So base on the Test Shots, PvE needs to be increased and so does the ICD, which means Atk Knuckle and Atk Shield is also required to have a much better output then it was with non donor set up. If you do not realize that Donor items are more powerful then kalgas/atk set/RC fashion and black gears....

##17 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:53 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Alright, so about the non-sense tingy:
- It's kinda hard to understand the price list you posted. What's the point of it?
- What made me say non-sense, is that the first post in this topic has nothing to do with the topic at this moment. This forum topic has changed from being about Forcemaster QI/RC farming vs Arcanist QI/RC farming, to why you chose to play forcemaster.

And, the reason why WeedLove wants to see you doing Colosseum, is to see how good Forcemasters are in Colosseum. I think you're misunderstanding me.

So, I do understand your way of playing this game with your dear Forcemaster, but I don't understand why you keep discussing about this old topic. It all boils down to that you are explaining your way of playing this game. You have succeeded in doing this, so... I think I'm just going to quit, because this discussion doesn't lead to anything.

##18 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The conclusion of everything that I have been talking about....is about donations. A simple way of supporting Donors by build a character that can use multiple awakes for many different reasons........
2 Atk Knuckles
1 Atk shield
3 d. fashion set
3. d jewelery set
10 STA scrolls
1 ICD scroll
1 STR scroll
and 1 GM Pet lion

is what I have been looking at to build my forcemaster, which is base on the Mazey Quest Chips to use for the Aurum Sets, the awakes that can be bought either from private shop or donor which Shai has mention in his price list, donor weapons and donor shield, donation jewelery, and donation fashion set from Donors.  This whole thing, does not include the Mazey Stat Cards x10 that can be found in Red Merchant NPC Seller, nor does this include the Aurum peices that can get from strange Collector NPC, nor does this include the Mazey Suit Cards x4.....

The whole cost would be....
410x3 = 1.230k RP for D.fashions
410x3 = 1.230k RP for D.Jewelery
2x 180 = 360 RP for the Knuckles
1x 180 = 180 RP for the shield
10x 190 = 1.900k RP for 10 Sta
1x 190 = 190R for Str Scroll
1x190 = 190RP for ICD scroll
1x190 = 190RP for a donor pet lion
total price is........ 5.470k RP or 54,694,530 red chips

5.470K RP is almost worth 4 Aurum sets (that is worth: Aurum Set FD - 1200 RP - 1400 RP per set)
Hold on that does not include all the additional scrolls that I might be buying when it comes to all the remodel weapons that I am going to use. IF that does not get through your head, then you guys do not know my capability in my game playing when it comes down to be a NON DONOR.

I did not come here to play on all 8 classes, I came here to go after the donation items.....without even donating In REAL Life money.

##19 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Sponsored content

ForceMaster *Updated* Empty
Sponsored content

##20 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum