Scam Report

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Scam Report EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I want to report LukeAndersen and SucketBR for serious scamming attempts. The story of this scam report is that LukeAndersen was shouting that he traded his Nimbu Set and 35DP. Below is a screen shot of his shout.

Scam Report Flyff019

He wanted a holy Shield 3xspeed awakened, which a character named SucketBR was selling. At this point, I suspected SucketBR and LukeAndersen to be the same person, because they were logging in and off at the same time thus they were both lv 1. SucketBR also wanted to sell her Holy Shield overpriced and did only want my mistletoe or 100RP from another person that had offered her, which is really overpriced. In addition, LukeAndersen wanted me to buy SucketBR's shield and then trade it to him and his 10DPs he's offer. 10DP was and still is in my opinion too good to be true. I suspect him for wanting me to buy his overpriced shield, that's it.

The screen shots below show the conversation between and me and SucketBR.

SucketBR:

Now, I was so silly that I forgot to screen shot the conversation between me and LukeAndersen, but I hope that you Admins/GMs/CM/Owner can track down the conversation. It happened 23. February between 10.15PM to 11.00PM (GMT+1). I got 3 small screen shots that might help a bit. Just look at Luke's chat box.

LukeAndersen:

PS! I have drawn a white box in the screen shots, because I wanted to hide a private conversation between me and another person that really hadn't much to do with this case.

##1 - Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:57 am
Mazey

Mazey

Owner
Owner
Scam Report EmptyPosts : 346
Charmander Pikachu Psyduck Squirtle
Mazey

Thank you for reporting, it has been dealt with.

##2 - Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:21 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Scam Report EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

This is probably the oldest trick in the book. And as expected, you didn't fall for it. Thanks for reporting, and for what's this worth, I do appreciate your trouble going through uploading screenshots.

EDIT: Didn't see, Mazey's post. Smile

##3 - Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Sponsored content

Scam Report Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum