Remodel PRO Icon

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Remodel PRO Icon EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I don't know if staff is entitled to make a suggestion; if I broke a rule or something then I apologize beforehand. I posted this too to know the community's reaction regarding this one. I'll start.

This suggestion is to change the in-game icon of Scroll of Remodel PRO so it will be differentiated from Scroll of Remodel(normal). The reason is lately--as some of players will notice--there has been a form of 'scam' about the prices of remodel scrolls. And to be honest, I kicked a lot of them sellers with misleading title at Market Place and even banned some. But there is some instance where I can't ban someone even if he's selling an over-priced remodel scroll.

For community's sake, I'll state the qualification why I kick or ban someone: Misleading Title. Those players who sell normal remodel scrolls yet their shop name says: "S>Remodel PRO RUSH!", or something close to it. When I see a shop with that name and false item, I automatically kick the seller and send him/her a warning via mail. But there are some players who just vend their normal scroll of remodel for the "right price" and making an assumption that players will fall for it and buy it without realizing that it is a normal scroll. I don't want to sound cynical, but that's what I think. And I can't do nothing about it because there is no rule here preventing the players to sell over-priced items. They can get away using that reason. It's a win-win for them. If someone falls for their 'scam' then good for them; and if somehow a staff see the shop, they can't be kicked because they are just merely selling an over-priced item.

I often get some reports saying that they bought a normal remodel scroll because they assume it to be a cheap price for a remodel scroll PRO that's why they bought them in rush.

I know that the community should adjust and just get used to it but it's not all the time that players are cautious when buying at Market Place.

So, yeah, basically this is all. I just hope this will be accepted and implemented as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: This may be too much to ask, but while we're at it, dare I suggest to change the icon for Premium Scroll 3 Days too. Because lately, it's also becoming a trend.

Last edited by Shai on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total

##1 - Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:12 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Remodel PRO Icon EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

+1 to this.

##2 - Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:21 pm
BornTempler

BornTempler

Remodel PRO Icon EmptyPosts : 42
BornTempler

+1 to this 100% agree for a icon change

##3 - Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:30 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Remodel PRO Icon EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I am in for this one, Shai. Yes, dealing the private shops economy is very tricky big time. But, we can only suggest that players be very careful in what you want to buy. I know for fact that I am not going to be buying FD Aurum Set, because of the way it has been pricing.

##4 - Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:43 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Remodel PRO Icon EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

+1

##5 - Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:28 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

WeedLove wrote: +1 to this.

BornTempler wrote:+1 to this 100% agree for a icon change

LEgionDark wrote:I am in for this one, Shai. Yes, dealing the private shops economy is very tricky big time.  But, we can only suggest that players be very careful in what you want to buy. I know for fact that I am not going to be buying FD Aurum Set, because of the way it has been pricing.

BeardedSatan wrote:+1

Thanks!

OP multi-quote cos I'm lazy to quote you guys one by one. LOL!

##6 - Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:50 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Remodel PRO Icon EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

If it's okay for you, Shai, maybe I could add something to your suggestion. Change the scroll's color from brown to red or green or another color Smile

##7 - Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Yes that is good... But wil it actual work though?

##8 - Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:04 am
zemansky

zemansky

Remodel PRO Icon EmptyPosts : 6
zemansky

nice suggestion shy Smile

##9 - Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:18 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

JackSparrowYAY wrote:If it's okay for you, Shai, maybe I could add something to your suggestion. Change the scroll's color from brown to red or green or another color Smile
Well to be honest, anything will do as long as it is differentiated from the normal remodel scrolls. Smile And thanks! Smile

LEgionDark wrote:Yes that is good... But wil it actual work though?
It will, if the icon is different. So that players will be able to distinguish which is which. Smile

zemansky wrote:nice suggestion shy Smile
Thank you! Smile

##10 - Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:25 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Well, yeah. I hope so too. Thank you! Smile

##12 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:55 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The only thing is.... It might stop the confusing, but the people will still be the same in finding a new way of getting $$$ out of people

##13 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:56 pm
YoonaXD

YoonaXD

Remodel PRO Icon EmptyPosts : 78
YoonaXD

+1 for this Very Happy

##14 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Sponsored content

Remodel PRO Icon Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: