You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey's wep/shield glow cards

marton4o992

marton4o992

Mazey's wep/shield glow cards EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

Hello, guys .
I want to share my thoughts with you , so I was wondering Mazey flyff has his own stat cards , different char glow , why not making new cards for weapons glow or custom glow maker card with different styles of the texture (in the rc shop or in the donate/vote shop) in the next update?

##1 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Mazey's wep/shield glow cards EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It is quite hard to understand if you are talking about Mazey himself or the server in general.

Mazey FlyFF has its own stat cards. They are known as Mazey Cards.

Character glows can be changed by pressing the ''V'' button. A window will pop up, and you can now change your character glow effects. The requirement for this feature to work is that each part of your armor are upgraded to +10 (maybe +3. I haven't tested it out yet). To make the glow effects to actually work, simply re-equip one of the armor parts.

As for these new cards for weapon glow that are suggested, I honestly think that they might not be added to the game. The reason is that these cards that make your weapons glowing, are actually elementing cards that increase/decrease your damage (weapon) and defense (shield, armor suit).

If I have totally misunderstood your suggestions, please let me know Smile

##2 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:44 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Mazey's wep/shield glow cards EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I'm not really sure if my comprehension is right about this one but just bear with me. You want to suggest a 'scroll' available at RC or Donate/Vote shop that allows us to have a different style of glow texture in our weapon? Is this like Aura texture? Because I believe I saw one of this aura glow texture at other private server. It would be better if you will provide some kind of a screenshot or picture so that we can visualize it more clearly if this is in fact, implemented somewhere; if not, then it's ok. Thanks. Smile

EDIT: I thought you were a pirate? How did you ninja on me? Smile

But yeah, I do agree with Bambi here. It's really hard to understand what are you trying to say man. Smile

##3 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:52 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LadyLilith

LadyLilith

Mazey's wep/shield glow cards EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

he is pointing towards the idea of having elemental glowing cards, that way the weapons are able to glow base on the color of the elemental cards that are being used. For example: Fire would be Red, Electric would light blue, Water would be dark blue, Earth would be yellow. So other words, He does not like the current glow of the in game colors that are on the weapons.

##5 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:26 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LadyLilith

LadyLilith

Mazey's wep/shield glow cards EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

Yes the same subject but two different points of view from different angle.

##7 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Sponsored content

Mazey's wep/shield glow cards Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum